Manager, Global Strategy & Business Development
Category: Business development
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to drive large and complex projects to enable future growth for Pandora? Do you want to work in a company where contribution of initiative and ideas is encouraged? And do you want to be part of the biggest jewellery brand in the world? If so, then look no further!
Develop and drive new growth opportunities and strategic projects
The Pandora Strategy and Business Development team is run out of our Global Office in Copenhagen and reports directly to the CEO of Pandora. We support our top management in the development and identification of new growth opportunities, the execution of our strategy and play an active role in driving business critical projects at all levels across markets and functions.
As Manager in Global Strategy & Business Development, it will be your key responsibility to drive large and complex strategic projects across the organization. Furthermore, you will support senior management on critical tasks and play an active role in developing and driving new growth opportunities. The projects will provide you with high exposure to senior management and plenty of opportunities to engage with a wide range of senior stakeholders in Pandora globally across markets and functions. Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive cross-functional strategic projects and support senior management on critical tasks
- Manage and work together with multiple project participants - either more junior colleagues, other internal colleagues, or external consultants
- Present key findings and recommendations to the organization and senior leadership team
- Play a key role in identifying new growth opportunities, strategic challenges and solutions – with active follow through to ensure well-planned execution and full implementation
- Be a crucial part of developing the Strategy & Business Development function, e.g. provide feedback to, and develop, more junior team members and provide honest sparring to team leadership on improvement areas
- Create presentation material to support communication to Executive Management and Board of Directors
Experienced and driven team player with a strong strategic and analytical toolbox
We are looking for a talented Manager who has a passion for retail and consumer goods, as well as a great strategic mindset and commercial instinct. You have a strong analytical toolbox and excellent project management skills, with the ability to drive large cross-functional projects. Also, you have great people skills and should be comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders across the organization. More specifically, you come with:
- 4-5+ years of experience from a top management consulting company, a strong in-house strategy consulting unit or similar
- Excellent analytical capabilities based on solid quantitative and qualitative skills – with the ability to transfer this knowledge to others
- An ability to facilitate engaging meetings and workshops with multiple senior stakeholders involved
- Solid stakeholder management capabilities to act as a sparring partner to senior leaders and secure alignments and clear decision-making process
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, i.e., ability to deliver structured and simple messages on presentations to senior executives (language capabilities in one of Pandora’s key markets will be an advantage, but not a must)
- Proactive, humble and ambitious team player that takes pride in and has the capacity to develop more junior team members and the team as a whole
- Experience from a consumer-oriented company or client (FMCG, retail, branded consumer goods, etc.) and from working on international/global projects is a plus
- Experience working on international/global projects
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within finance, strategy, business, economics or similar
Application deadline: June 24th, 2021
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Up to 20-30 days of travel per year is to be expected.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Global Strategy & Business Development is a dynamic and international team who work both closely together and individually with teams and senior stakeholders across the organization. You will be part of a continuous focus on creating a feedback oriented working culture that enables the whole team to improve and - most importantly - enjoy going to work every day. The team is headed by SVP of Global Strategy & Business Development who reports directly to the CEO, and in this role, you’ll report to the Director of Global Strategy & Business Development.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.