Manager, Performance & Reward Denmark
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you an emphatic people manager with experience in management of delivery of performance and reward policies in Denmark? Then you might be the Manager of Performance & Reward that we are looking for.
Management of the delivery of performance and reward
As Manager of Performance & Reward you will manage the delivery of performance and reward policies in the Denmark geography. Furthermore, you will be the designated Reward Contact for HR and for Business Leaders in Denmark.
As part of this, your key accountabilities will be to:
- Mentor and collaborate with the Global Office (Denmark) HR team on Performance and Reward matters
- Develop the plan and assist with delivery as agreed with the HR team for the effective delivery of all Performance and Reward policies
- Provide expertise on Performance and Reward for Denmark, ensuring Governance and Compliance (e.g. Compensation Recommendations in the new hire / promotion / transfer processes, based on internal and external benchmarking)
- Supervise payroll delivery and improve the accuracy and communication to employees on payroll matters
- Supervise global mobility administration (including provider management) and provide process leadership to improve the experience of our expat population
- Maintain Inventory of Reward Items, Systems and Processes for Denmark, to support the development of a professional reward function
- Conduct annual Denmark C&B Reviews
Customer focused people manager with experience from the Danish payroll and reward landscape
To succeed as Manager of Performance & Reward we imagine to see that you are:
- An empathic people manager – you can support and develop more junior colleagues focused on operational tasks
- Customer orientated – you establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect and have the ability to work with partners at all organisational levels
- A team player – you have the ability to effectively work with others to positively impact performance
- Change adaptable — you have the ability to recognise change and act upon it to achieve goals
- Collaborative and influencing — you have the ability to influence in increasingly complex situations and develop effective working relationships that positively impact business performance
- Goal oriented – you can work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Furthermore, we envision that you have a degree in Economic, Business, Finance, Statistics, Human Resources, Psychology or similar. You have had minimum 3 years with exposure to Danish performance and reward landscape (including local benefits and payroll) and you have experience from another in-house global reward team. Adding to that, you also have experience in supervising payroll and Global Mobility operations.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.