Manager, Retail Reporting & Performance
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you looking for a career where your skillset makes a true difference in how your company do business? And would you want to deploy your analytical mindset and great stakeholder management skills in a truly global environment? If yes, then keep reading.
Introducing improvements with a real business impact
As Manager in Retail Reporting & Performance, you will support the Commercial function and our Clusters in delivering world class omni-service and the principle of excellence in execution. It will be your responsibility to interact with Clusters around the world to gather insights and data, and perform analyses and reports. Your work will support decision-making within the global commercial organisation, and make it possible for the management team to understand industry standards and benchmarks and actively explore opportunities to innovate Pandora and ensure we are market leader in service and standards. In addition, you will:
- Through the use of existing commercial tools and reporting, identify potential issues and common needs across the retail network in order to drive improvements
- Partner with Business Intelligence to develop and deliver relevant, timely and complete commercial dashboards and reporting
- Support functions such as Loss Prevention and Health & Safety, through reporting to drive compliance with local legislation and adherence to our standards
- Partner with Retail Excellence to identify, prioritise and deliver supporting Management Information to evaluate the effectiveness of policies and procedures
- Support Retail Standards and Operations to ensure Group Retail Documentation such as Operating processes and key control procedures are up to date and relevant
- Support development and maintenance of a clear Retail Communications framework to ensure relevant and timely information flows to stores
- Drive and champion a culture of Continuous Improvement and Change, supporting the Clusters to embed new ways of working and adoption of processes, systems and tools
A true retailer with strong analytical problem solving skills
We are looking for a born-retailer with strong numerical and analytical skills. Adding to that, we envision that you are a team player with the ability to achieve results by working with others. Your communication skills are strong and you have the ability to effectively interact across multiple functions, locations and cultures. You are able to prioritise and work towards deadlines, and you thrive in a fast paced environment with a lot of passionate people. Furthermore, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within a relevant field, e.g. marketing, finance, business administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar position
- Experience from a regional or global role in retail, fashion or FMCG industry
- Experience working with Business Intelligence and/or Development tools
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will become part of a newly established team in Global Retail Excellence with 6 top professional colleagues, working closely together with the 10 market cluster around the world.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.