Marketing Academy Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a Marketing Academy Manager to develop and run our new Global Marketing Academy which is a brand new initiative launching in 2021.
Develop and run our new Global Marketing Academy
As Marketing Academy Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading our new Global Marketing Academy. The Global Marketing Academy is a brand new initiative launching in 2021, with the aim of providing all of our talented people with a platform and opportunity to develop their skill-set within the rapidly evolving marketing discipline.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and continuously improve the format for the academy
- Roll-out and run the day-to-day of the academy in close collaboration with a number of external partners – defining the priorities, the calendar, and the content of the trainings
- Understand and anticipate the needs for new trainings
- Be the reference point for the rest of the marketing organisation when it comes to marketing capability building
- Ensure high engagement in, and impact of, the academy
- Promote the activities of the Global Marketing Academy
As the Global Marketing Academy concept is still in the planning stage, there will be ample opportunity to shape and develop it. The ideal candidate has already developed some experience with leading an internal training academy, possibly within a large FMCG organization or anyway in a company focused on building marketing capabilities. Alternatively, they might come from a consultancy firm specialized in marketing, or they can be HR professionals experienced in building a learning curriculum and leading end-to-end programs for developing internal marketing talent.
Strong project management skills and a positive can-do mindset
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive can-do mindset, and an ability to relate to all levels of the organisation.
Adding to this, we envision that you have:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with a number of different marketing disciplines, especially digital marketing
- Experience with capability building is a big plus
- Strong project management skills and great sense of structure needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of an ever-changing marketing/consumer/digital landscape
- Broad understanding of and passion for the fashion/jewellery industry
- A degree within Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or related field
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
+39 33 51 26 95 59
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.