Media Reporting Automation Specialist
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Pandora is a leading global jewelry brand and retailer, and you could be helping drive growth in sales and the brand from our paid media investments, worldwide. You will deliver incisive compelling paid media reporting and decision support to global and local stakeholders.
Pandora is a world-leading jewelry brand and retailer, and you could be helping drive growth from our digital media and advertising. This is your chance to show and grow your technical prowess in reporting, visualization, automation, and data. All to innovate and drive paid media performance. A chance to join a lively growing team of stars from both media agency and client-side background, based right there in Copenhagen.
Working with business users, and internal and external engineering and BI teams, you will be responsible for delivering automated reporting and visualization solutions for paid media. Sources of reporting include Google Marketing Platform (DV360, CM, SA360, Google Cloud Platform), Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Analytics, local market media spend plans (Excel templates updated regularly), and other media buying, planning, and reporting platforms.
Responsible for gathering user needs; designing, building, and maintaining prototype dashboards; and advising internal and external engineering teams.
- Pandora Global digital media optimization and reporting specialists
- Pandora Global digital media channel leads (Search, Display & Video, Social) and planners.
- Local market teams (Pandora digital media experts and their media agencies)
- Pandora Global Marketing
- A complete and confident understanding of online and offline paid media KPIs and other metrics like CPM, Measurability, Viewability, CPC, CTR, CPA, ROAS, GRP, TRP, Reach, Frequency, Impression Share, etc.
- Advanced skills in dashboarding and usability in tools like PowerBi or similar
- Advanced skills in pulling reporting data and integrating with platforms like Google Marketing Platform (DV360, CM, SA360, Google Cloud Platform), Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally you have experience with cloud data storage, database, analytics services, and programming and automation in Google Cloud Platfomr, BigQuery, Azure, Python, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritizing, managing, and scheduling multiple tasks and demands
Your personal qualifications and traits make a difference:
- Obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Collaborative by nature. Able to partner with internal and external teams and be flexible to variable team dynamics and cultures
- A flair for technology and systems engineering
- Flexible to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Natural curiosity to new advertising, marketing, and media tech platforms
- Minimum education: university graduate, bachelors, preferably masters.
- 2-3 years + experience working with global blue chips organizations, preferably in a media agency
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The media team is a busy and fast growing department of 15 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. We come from a range of backgrounds, including media agencies and other advertisers.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) M in 2020.