Performance Finance Specialist
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have performance analytics experience in Finance? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and professional Global Finance team? If so, this could be the job for you!
We are currently looking to hire a new Performance Finance Specialist to join our Commercial Finance team in Copenhagen.
The Global Commercial Finance has a strong role in driving best practice across Pandora’s ten Clusters, creating a coordinated and aligned effort to grow the top and bottom line. As our new Performance Finance Specialist, you will take strong personal ownership in driving best practice performance analytics together with Cluster Finance Directors and General Managers. The performance analytics initiatives will identify opportunities, risks, and required interventions across Clusters that enable top and bottom line growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Commercial Finance Director to analyse financial and operational KPIs/value drivers and variances, and recommend corrective action
- Partner with Clusters and Markets to deliver performance interventions focusing on global priorities
- Overlay insights, options and commentary to global reporting for the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Drive consistency in reporting and performance reviews together with Cluster Finance Directors
- Enable reliable forecasting and actionable insights, led and driven by Global Office with Clusters providing the macro/central view of opportunities, risks and required interventions
Something about you:
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures – and we believe it is of essence that you master conceptual thinking and that you bring your performance driven attitude as well as your strong analytical skills to secure business results.
In addition, we would like you to have;
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience from similar role(s) in a global organization
- A Master’s degree within Finance, Economics, International Business or similar.
- Preferably experience from the retail, fashion or FMCG industry
- High energy and willingness to drive a global agenda
- An ability to understand strategic development and business priorities
- Stakeholder management and business partnering skills
- Familiarity with Qlik and EPM tools
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewelry at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.