Performance Reward Analyst
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you customer orientated? Are you a team player? If so, this could be the job for you!
We are excited to be hiring a Performance & Reward Analyst to join our global team in Copenhagen!
You will have key role in ensuring a healthy performance culture in Pandora by being involved in total rewards modelling and analysis working with our cluster P&R managers to prepare cost models.
This person will assist in training relevant HR stakeholders on maintaining data quality to generate reward insights whilst also supporting the implementation of the HR information system (HRIS).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing data for salary budget planning, and other ad hoc surveys conducted by vendors.
- Matching Pandora roles to the survey providers’ databases.
- Analysing survey results and preparing salary ranges (and incentive levels) for Geography HR review.
- Preparing global benefit overviews.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to design, scope and audit reports to analyse total reward spend.
- Maintaining the integrity of Reward Data on the HR Information System (HRIS) and participating in any future projects to implement a new HRIS.
- Assisting with the administration of our annual merit increase program.
- Building tools – including a Global Total Reward Model – to bring our workforce insights to our HR leaders and a wider audience to drive actions from workforce data and insights.
- Preparing Excel tools for communicating reward and decisions on an individual level, such as; Total reward statements, Package comparisons - including global mobility, Case Management of individual reward reviews.
We envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships that positively impact business performance
- Ability to recognize change and act upon it to achieve goals
- Strong communication skills which can be adapted to its audience
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.