Principle Engineer, DevOps & Digital
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Help guide engineering teams on their journey to achieving best practices in continuous integration and continuous delivery, with a deep appreciation of development tools and technologies.
Working with a phenomenal ecommerce engineering team and leading their DevOps practices.
Can you guide engineering teams on their journey to achieving best practices in continuous integration and continuous delivery, with a deep appreciation of development tools and technologies?
This is a hands-on technical role, with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural change and raise the maturity levels of the Continuous Delivery practices. You will need to own Continuous Delivery specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health. The main outcomes are focused on enabling our engineers to ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mindset from conception to delivery and production support.
Key leader and expert on DevOps and CI/CD.
This role will impact Pandora’s digital business (eCommerce), spanning over 100 countries, whilst Pandora continues to invest in its visionary digital transformation program. You will need to be truly agile in approach, with a collaborative working style and able to thrive in complex global programs of work. The hands on part of the role includes:
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Schedule, implement, and automate security compliance patching and updates on Development and QA servers.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Engage with cross-functional co-located teams in design, development and implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- Support, troubleshoot and analyse code on all 3 layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, and continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
- Responsible for deploying code and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running
- Production Release Implementation plan and Install Support
- Developer Efficiency Tools (Focusing on Freeing up Development staff to focus on deliverables)
- Integrating Code Quality tools and Code Analysis tools into IDE’s
- Implementing Automation to improve coding efficiency
- Integrations with each SCM Tools
- CI/CD Onboarding
- Mentor junior members in the team
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities
Your new team
This role works with the engineering team responsible for eCommerce, newly formed in our Digital Hub in Copenhagen throughout the course of last year. The team are experienced professional engineers, with a shared passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences through best in class ecommerce solutions, working primarily in Salesforce commerce cloud. This role is a part of the next phase of Pandora’s transformation journey for this team.
Level – Global Career Band 4
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.