Privacy Manager, Global Digital
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have experience with privacy within a digital or marketing environment? And are you looking for an opportunity to put your skills into use in a global setting? Then read on!
Lead the implementation and execution of initiatives as part of our Global Privacy Program
In this role, you will be part of a new team who focus on operationalising privacy within Pandora’s Global Digital Space. You will be responsible for leading the implementation and execution of privacy initiatives within the digital space as part of the Global Privacy Program – from consumer consent to governance of the usage and storage of data.
The scope of this role will include, but is not limited to, cookie consent solutions, governance of data collection via digital properties and website tags, data audits of internal and external partners, data mapping, data processing agreements, and compliance in data storage and usage.
As part of this, you will:
- Secure standardization in implementation of global processes in digital, with GDPR as main driver
- Partner with global privacy and compliance team to support the roll-out and utilization of privacy tools and train digital team members in usage of the tools
- Perform end-to-end data mapping and ensure all touchpoints are properly covered by data processing agreements
- Develop and implement legally compliant, customer-centric solutions to govern the collection, storage, and usage of data throughout the digital ecosystem
- Partner with engineering, product management, and analytics to align advanced technologies, Privacy by Design/by Default, and data minimisation principles from the first stages of development
- Performs regular privacy assessments of operational processes, identifying, and mitigating risks across the company through effective tools, training and guidance
- Create, distribute, maintain, and continuously optimise reporting and analysis associated with privacy implementations
Proactive, highly organised and analytical
You are known to have a strong sense of urgency and you are able to respond quickly to a rapidly changing regulatory environment. You are expected to be a proactive partner who will actively advocate for continuous improvement in conforming to privacy regulations and in making the privacy experience a positive contributor to the overall brand experience for our consumers. Adding to that, we envision that you are organised with the ability to juggle multiple projects successfully and with a highly analytical and detail oriented work style.
We further believe that professionals with the following skills and experience are well-suited:
- A college degree with significant experience in the privacy field is required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing and maintaining privacy solutions
- Proven ability to leverage data to create value-add insights and storytelling
- IAPP CIPP/E and/or CIPT certification is preferred (but not a requirement)
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. In your daily work, you will partner with relevant stakeholders, including IT, Legal and other digital, marketing, and IT privacy managers to build and maintain privacy solutions.
Did we get your attention?
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.