Process Manager, (SIAM, DevOps)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Be a critical team member in our global Service Management team in Pandora’s Digital and Technology office (DTO), as Pandora continues to pursue the strategic vision of digitally empowered employees working with best in class digital products.
Service Integration And Management in a DevOps environment
As part of our Service Management Team you will actively take responsibility for managing and keeping the lights on. You will be driving and owning processes which are operated by our outsourced vendor operating our Service Integration and Management team. The SIAM function provides single pane of glass across Pandora’s vendors. The service is outsourced but all process ownership remains with PANDORA Process Manager. While managing the daily operation we move at speed into new ways of working with both an Agile transformation and DevOps implementation adding value for the future products.
You will be part of designing the future model of operating in IT Operations with DevOps and ITIL.
Main areas of focus:
- Process Manager – various Process/practices
- Change & Release management
- Service Introduction and Service Requests
- DevOps Release Management
We need you and your experience to help build DevOps in IT Operation and Service Management – you are the driver to anchor and with other colleagues cross DTO ensure a smooth adoption to DevOps methodology.
As PANDORA will work both with DevOps and ITIL frameworks you should master both methodologies and see the benefits of both and where to use them.
The Process Manager owns the process and is accountable and responsible for the governance of process performance and process improvements — and specifically:
- Has accountability for execution and daily operations on ITSM practices
- Has responsibility for relevant ITIL Management Practice including management, governance of relevant policy and procedures and improvements.
- Defines the process mission, vision, tactics, goals & objectives, measures and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that are aligned with the organization strategies.
- Acts as point of contact for specific ITIL Management Practices towards vendors, management and business, including point of escalation for all process-related issues
- Drives alignment across DTO for harmonizing process that meet desired outcome and supported by KPIs to measure process need and success
- Apart from ensuring the bridge between Business and IT is as effective and efficient as possible, also should cater the process to existing methodologies and Pandora’s ongoing journey towards Agile and DevOps.
- Supports regular SLA performance data gathering and the determination of remedial/corrective action
- Develop service review meetings with key stakeholders, establish SIP and CSI processes for identified areas of improvement
- Host periodic service meetings, with key stakeholders
- Standardize work practices & processes, developing CSI & quality culture
- Promote service excellence and work on an ITIL structure throughout the IT landscape, still lean enough to keep it simple.
- Ensures appropriate process designs, including the correct business requirements
- Defines and sponsors business process change and capability investments, which continuously increase the maturity of the process and sustain each level of maturity
- Audit of processes
- Training and process compliance internally and externally
A bit about you
Ideally you are a positive and practical team player, an individual that enjoys picking up a problem, analyzing needed details and methodically working through to a clean and simple solution. It is likely that you will have some of the following:
- Strong background within IT technology.
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience from a similar position.
- Certified ITILv3 and ITIL4 Intermediate certifications
- Retail knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Expertise in DevOps and working with Agile teams
- DevOps certifications
- Spotify and/or SAFe certifications
Level – Global Career Band 4
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter / Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.