Product Manager, Supply Chain Tech
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you an experienced professional who is passionate about leveraging technology and both Agile and DevOps principles to drive high impact projects within organizations? If so, Pandora is embarking on an ambitions path to deliver on our Digital strategy to build an agile end-to-end supply chain. We are embracing a scaled Agile structured around product teams with clear focus on outcomes. Strong and passionate Product Management is a key component of realizing these ambitions. In this newly created role, you will help to shape the direction and product domain as part of the functional leadership team to ensure Pandora is putting technology at the heart of evolving our business and delivering growth. Have we sparked your interest? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Product Manager within the Pandora Supply Chain Technology team, you will be responsible for the product vision and product backlog within Supply Chain technology (Fulfilment and Delivery). You will act as the connector between functional needs and technology and ensure we are always working on the things that creates value for our consumers and the business. This also includes delivery of our new Digital strategy and Operations 2026 strategy and the ambition of creating a flexible fulfilment and delivery setup across our warehouses globally. You will work together with distribution centers, Operations and planning to establish a new scaled agile delivery engine to cross-functionally realize the strategic ambitions. You will focus on driving the product agenda for the most critical part of the strategy, i.e. shaping and implementing a new ecosystem for fulfilment (WMS) and delivery (TMS) capabilities globally.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Play a tactical role with ownership of the Product Backlog for several product teams and be responsible for prioritising and maintaining it with the broader stakeholder group. Holistically manage and drive improvement of the product management process from strategy creation, product planning and build, to launch and optimisation – coordinating with stakeholders, teams and technology throughout that lifecycle. Help facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of solutions in regional Operations teams, including strategic decision making on management of overall risk to daily execution and overarching change mgmt. efforts with senior stakeholders to pave way for adoption.
- Own development of product features, including management and preparation of quarterly planning, and ensure that the development team is working on items that will deliver the most significant customer and business value. You will work with the product owners and other stakeholders to ensure appropriately refined features according to ‘definition of ready’, as well as work with Delivery Manager and Solution Architect to create a holistic backlog and architectural runway also encompassing technical enablers, non-functional requirements and improvements to ways of working (e.g. test automation).
- Plan and define high level design of technical solutions and explore potential technical solutions with team. Facilitate key events and orchestrate the delivery with scrum masters, including facilitation of quarterly planning, system demoes, etc. Work with vendors to embrace Pandora’s delivery model and become integrated part of long standing product teams.
- Own accountability for long-term product success from a technology point of view, including accountable for building technical excellence (built-in quality). You will work closely together with other technical leads to establish technical principles and guidelines, including drive DevSecOps and architecture maturity of the product. Facilitates periodic synchronization meetings across product domain such as Scrum of Scrum and, PO sync and Leadership meetings, as well as manage dependencies with broader organization.
- Work with senior leadership and the business owner group within your area to form and convert strategic vision into roadmaps. You will work to set clear objectives and key results for new initiatives and create complex Lean Business Canvas’ that include market analysis, costs, business/user benefits, OPEX & CAPEX calculations, sensitivity analysis, etc. you will participate in portfolio alignment activities to ensure dependencies are managed and funding/approval processes are followed. Manage and communicate the backlog delivery and progress with Product manager and solution architect, including tracking, perform measurements and metrics (e.g. burn down charts). Help monitor alignment to roadmap and overall strategic vision and collaborate with Digital & Tech functions on lean portfolio management and overall reporting.
- Join the day-to-day leadership team of our scaled agile delivery engine and help manage risk, impediments and ensuring progress towards committed objectives. You will work with transformation and relentless improvement towards a more agile operating model creating faster time to market, better quality and more efficiency. You will be available to product owners and attend demos to provide feedback, evaluate business value and ensure features are delivered according to expectations.
What is needed to succeed
- 8+ years of product management experience within Agile organizations.
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG preferred, as well as knowledge of fulfillment and delivery (warehousing+shipping)
- Strong stakeholder management to ensure a holistic perspective is gathered and backing for product backlog and priorities is ensured.
- Understand the business and have strong product expertise within your area.
- Independent, proactive and structured. Ability to ensure progress and commitment to deadlines.
- Ability to create and clearly communicate the product vision and backlog to both senior stakeholders and team member
- Be a servant leader who can make decisions, prioritize and manage risk but whom always empowers the teams to decide on the “how”.
- Pragmatic in striking balance between short term gains and long term strategic ambitions (e.g. technical debt)
- Understand technology trends and is able to activate technical expertise in the organization
Your new team
Say hello to the Supply Chain Tech team in Digital & Tech at Pandora – the world’s largest jewellery brand. We are a passionate group of planning and supply chain tech professionals collaborating with Operations, Merchandising and other functions to realize the ambitions of building an agile E2E value chain. We manage a broad suite of planning and fulfilment applications, which we are looking to expand over the coming years in response to the strategy and the ambitions of putting technology at the heart of how we operate the value chain. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of product and delivery people who together with architects and engineers share a joint mission. We are passionate about value and outcomes! We pursue agile ways of working and strong collaboration to achieve this and have fun while doing so.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition
+45 31 12 92 16
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.