Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you enthusiastic about and experienced in managing Store Design Projects and project management? And do you want to join the world’s largest jewellery company? Then read on!
Management of projects and creation of 2D, 3D and technical drawings
As Project Associate, you will design stores by creating 2D and technical drawings in 3D. You will work with SDP and Property teams in clusters to provide drawings and project support from project initiation through construction and till the end. Your work will be based on market expertise and inputs as well as our Global Design guidelines.
As part of this, you will:
- Ensure clarity on project pipeline and forecast accuracy to manage leadtime and capacity
- Work with Technical Drawers in beginning and as needed during project phases and ensure optimised teamwork and shortening of timelines
- Contribute as needed to support Creative Store Design team with drawings and visualisation
- Work on ad hoc projects such as developments and adjustments of existing furniture with Creative Store Design, refresh concepts, Back of house concepts etc.
- Maintain a high level of satisfaction in our clusters through a clear, transparent and collaborative approach
Great sense of quality combined with an analytical mindset
To succeed as Project Associate, we imagine that you are enthusiastic about managing Store Design Projects and Project management. You have a great sense of quality with a structured and thorough approach and both your project management skills and communication skills are strong. Your work approach is detail oriented and analytical, but you still do not lose sights of the bigger picture and you are able to comprehend complex processes, plans and performance measures.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Project Manager of Store Design Projects incl. Technical Design preferably from a global retail company
- Solid knowledge and experience with 3D visualisation using 3D Studio Max
- Experienced user of Revit Architectural
- Experience with designing layouts
- Qualified technical assistant/designer or similar education
- You speak and write English fluently and know technical terms in English
- Experience with Opal/Project Space and Photoshop is considered an advantage
Your new team
The Store Design, Planning & Execution team supports our 10 Clusters in designing and building Pandora Stores. The team provides 2D, 3D (and technical drawings) and project management support for markets. You will be part of a very international team with 4 different nationalities, working across 10 different countries/clusters globally. This means that all communication is in English. We believe in the strength of teamwork and collaboration and we run the extra mile for each other and our stakeholders. We are ambitious, hardworking and very quality/result focused – but we always have time for a good laugh, we priorities the social aspects of our teamwork very high. This allow us to have an environment where learning and feedback are important. We challenge each other and our designs/layouts because we believe that through feedback and an open mindset our result and product gets even better.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.