Project Manager, Global Strategy & Business Development
Category: Business development
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be part of enabling future growth and help shaping the future strategy for Pandora? And are you passionate about working on business critical, cross-functional projects to make real impact for the world’s leading jewellery brand? Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Manage workstreams and build strong action-driven recommendations
The Pandora Strategy and Business Development team is run out of our Global Office in Copenhagen and reports directly to the CEO of Pandora. We support our top management in the development and identification of new growth opportunities, the execution of our strategy and play an active role in driving business critical projects at all levels across markets and functions.
As a Project Manager in Global Strategy & Business Development you will be driving your own workstreams of larger projects and/or have your own individual smaller projects to further develop your project management capabilities. We have many exciting growth opportunities ahead of us and the projects will provide you with high exposure to top management and great opportunities to engage with a wide range of senior stakeholders in Pandora globally across markets and functions. Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Project participation from issue definition and scoping to execution
- Own and drive selected workstreams on larger cross-functional strategic projects and/or run individual smaller projects
- Take lead on conducting analysis and build strong recommendation to our senior leadership team
- Communicate findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Support implementation and follow-up on strategic initiatives in the organization through tracking and documentation of results
- Create presentation material to support communication to Executive Management and Board of Directors
A humble and driven team player with a solid problem-solving and analytical toolbox
We are looking for a proactive, humble and driven Project Manager that has a solid problem solving an analytical toolbox, with the ability to drive your own workstreams on large cross-functional projects. More specifically, you come with:
- 2-4 years of experience from a top management consulting company, a strong in-house strategy consulting unit or similar
- Strong analytical capabilities based on quantitative and qualitative skills
- The ability to engage with stakeholders and facilitate meetings on your own
- Good verbal and written communication, i.e. able to deliver structured and simple messages through presentations
- Proactive, humble and ambitious attitude – and also a team player
- Desire to work in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Experience from a consumer-oriented company or client (FMCG, retail, branded consumer goods, etc.) is an advantage but not a must
- Experience working on international/global projects
- English language skills on negotiation level (language capabilities in one of Pandora’s key markets will be an advantage, but not a must)
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within finance, strategy, business, economics or similar
Application deadline: June 24th, 2021
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Up to 20-30 days of travel per year is to be expected.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Global Strategy & Business Development is a dynamic and international team who work both closely together and individually with teams and senior stakeholders across the organization. You will be part of a continuous focus on creating a feedback oriented working culture that enables the whole team to improve and - most importantly - enjoy going to work every day. The team is headed by SVP of Global Strategy & Business Development who reports directly to the CEO, and in this role, you’ll report to the Director of Global Strategy & Business Development.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.