Retail Communication Specialist
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Would you like to be part of Pandora Retail Marketing Communication Team? Our main objective is to secure relevant, on brand communication in our retail environment across markets and you can be part of it!
You will be connected to multiple stakeholders across the Pandora organization, and work closely with the Visual Merchandising team, the Integrated Global Marketing team, as well as Markets, to secure a consistent in-store experience in regard to communication. This role will focus on ensuring high commercial impact and brand experience based on the overall Marketing strategy and business objectives.
Your areas of responsibilities
Your main area of responsibility will be the development of POSM assets across our campaigns and across our different store types. You must love communication and a good punch line catching the attention of the shoppers. This task requires excellent English skills and close dialogue with our brand team and copywriters. In addition, you will support the ongoing development of Pandora’s retail activation toolboxes, bringing our brand promise to life, engage with our shoppers and secure it follows the overall brand visual identity of Pandora.
- Develop communication assets across campaigns for different store concepts
- Oversee the in-store messaging across POSM materials
- Test communication assets for future optimization
- Develop local POSM Guidelines for markets to utilize
- Develop retail activation toolkits for selected campaigns
- Support the development of Pandora’s commercial retail marketing toolboxes
What is needed to succeed:
- A relevant commercial education and preferably experience from a similar position
- Knowledge within retail and/or the jewellery business is a distinct advantage
- Experience working with the development of communication assets, copy and marketing guidelines
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
- Passion for retail marketing and consumer-centric marketing
- Structured and with a high sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure without losing focus
- Service-minded with a positive attitude
- A true team player who enjoys a dynamic and high-paced workplace with many different stakeholders
Global Career Band 5
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
+39 335 1269559
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.