Scrum Master, Advanced Analytics
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you looking for an opportunity to help drive and deliver agile backlogs in the world’s leading jewellery company? And do you have experience with identifying and eliminating team impediments, cultivating an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow and relentless improvement? If yes, keep reading!
Coach, guide, facilitate, orchestrate and support
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who will coach and guide one of our Agile teams currently delivering a backlog focused on advanced analytics features within customer analytics and personalisation. The Scrum Master will operate as part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of a Business Owner, Product Manager, Product Owner, ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Product SMEs to ensure that the team apply Agile principles appropriately and that agile events take place.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Facilitate sprint planning to ensure the team reach a collective agreement on the user stories that will be accepted into the sprint.
- Orchestrate Scrum meetings and promote active participation from the team, engaging with all team members to ensure everyone is working towards the sprint goal.
- Support and protect the Scrum team to achieve the sprint goals and the commitment agreed within sprint planning, by managing any external distractions.
- Facilitate sprint retrospectives, ensuring that the actions are completed, and the learning and improvements are shared within the team and to the wider community.
- Facilitate sprint reviews, ensuring that the team review their progress against the agreed sprint goal, and that any product increment delivered is demonstrated to stakeholders and the wider Pandora community, as appropriate.
- Provide transparency on the team’s activity/progress through the use of shared tools and reports.
- In conjunction with the Scrum team, identify and remove any potential impediments to the delivery of the agreed sprint commitment.
Communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity
How would you rate yourself on the 4 C’s? We believe that communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity are key competences that will help anyone regardless of job function, title or skillset, in becoming a success. If you can see yourself working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with many stakeholders, where your communication and interpersonal skills are needed and your ability to collaborate and innovate as a team is essential, we would love to hear from you.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience from a similar position.
- Certified Scrum Master – preferably in SAFe 5.0.
- Ability to understand and translate IT and business needs.
- Strong planning skills and ability to create structure.
- Cultural intelligence - respecting different ways of working and cultures in a cross functional team.
- Creating a trusting and collaborative environment
- Interest in how data analytics / advanced analytics optimizes the personalized customer experience – in retail in particular
- Being open to feedback, inputs and opinions
Your new team
Say hello to the Advanced Analytics team at Pandora. We are a group of 10 data-driven professionals who support the global marketing teams at Pandora with actionable insights. We have a data lake, a unified analytics platform and solid communication skills that help us translate data into business value. Your new team consists of data scientists, machine learning engineers, data analysts, audience and insights specialists and a data privacy function. Our mission is clear: We are here to deliver data-driven experiences in all consumer journey touchpoints, develop actionable insights to inform business decisions and have fun while doing it.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.