Service Desk, Product owner
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Be a critical team member in Pandora’s global IT service management team, as Pandora continues to pursue the strategic vision of digitally empowered employees working with best in class digital products.
Enterprise scale Service Desk, working with outsourced Service Desk
As part of our IT Service Management Team you will take responsibility for managing the daily operations of our outsourced Service Desk team. The role representing Service Desk to other stakeholders and ensure the Service desk constantly develop and improve.
This role requires a mix of analyst, communication, leadership and Customer/ Business collaborator. You will thrive when your customer satisfaction for your service is best in class and you will continue to drive the performance of the Service Desk to the next level.
This role is a part of Pandora’s strategic commitment to its investment in digital transformation, in order to drive growth. This requires talented customer service candidates that can adapt to change and rise to challenges. You will need the ability to design and review services based on business needs. Stakeholder management on all levels are expected and you should flourish when communicating data and suggestions to higher management. A selection of what you could be doing in a working day is listed below:
- Product vision of the Service Desk.
- Strategy for Service Desk development and delivery.
- Cooperation and communication with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors.
- Relationship building with IT operations and management in Digital & Technology Office.
- Synchronization with other product owners and stakeholders in case the support model and Service Desk is needed
- Management of requirements
- Setting up an order of requirements.
- Backlog management of improvements areas
- Roadmaps and releases of Service Desk products
- Provides feedback to the team
- Provide decision papers and executive communication to management
- Monitor and report on daily, monthly and yearly operational performance to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage escalations and set expectations with management
- Part of Major Incident Escalation
A bit about you
Ideally you are an extrovert-positive and practical team player, an individual that enjoys picking up a challenges, the analysis of the details and methodically working through to a clean and simple solution. It is likely that you will have some of the following:
- Strong background within IT technology
- Preferably 3+ years leading & managing teams
- Preferably 10+ years’ relevant experience
- Retail knowledge is considered an advantage.
- ITIL® Foundations or Intermediate certifications
- Knowledge and experience of the DevOps and Agile delivery desirable
- Project Management - PRINCE2 certification
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.