ServiceNow Manager, Business Analyst
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be a critical team member in Pandora’s IT Service Management team, as Pandora continues to pursue the strategic vision of digitally empowered employees working with best in class digital products. In the IT Service Management we are looking for a new colleague ServiceNow Manager – business Analyst to support us and our PANDORA colleagues. We are looking for a detailed, communicative, ServiceNow and business optimization enthusiast to help the ServiceNow team to thrive towards the next level.
Understand your colleagues and bride the gap
We are looking for you who thrives in the role as a bridge between our functional needs and our technical offerings. You are the natural analyst combined with the can-do attitude when it comes to ensuring the final delivery. This includes dialogue and interface towards with development teams, either internal or external, with regards to sprint planning and deliveries on functional tasks.
You will also have some project management responsibilities and a small volume of support escalations management with our external vendors. A typical workday for you can include flowing:
- Gather business requirements and prepare user stories
- Prioritization of work towards development teams
- Facilitation of workshops
- Process development and optimization
- Facilitate and assist business teams with prioritization of backlog
- Track releases and support with testing and validation
- Work with owners of interfacing systems to define and improve integrations
- Involve the Super User community to understand their needs and ensure information regarding the future developments
- Ensure compliance with test processes and procedures
- Continues Improvement and delivery.
A bit about you
Ideally you are an extrovert person, with strong communication and presentation skills. You enjoy working in teams and facilitate meetings with a various of stakeholders. Satisfaction to deliver quality products is your key driver.
- ITIL foundation intermediate course level preferred
- SCRUM master certification
- ServiceNow certifications
- Experience and proven positive results with ITSM processes and ServiceNow implementation - preferably in a global context
- Well-developed presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong communication skillset
- Knowledgeable about DevOps and Agile methodology is an advantaged
- Bachelor's or advanced degree as minimum
Level – Global Career Band 4
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.