Specialist Information, Security Resilience
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Would you like to use your IT expertise to help the Information Security Resilience Team on an ambitious digital transformation at the world’s largest jewellery brand? If so, then please keep reading!
Specialist, Information Security Resilience
We have combined all our tech, digital and data talents to accelerate and drive Pandora’s digital journey. As we are in the process of revamping the digital landscape and driving our eCommerce performance, we are growing our digital team and searching for a Specialist in Information Security Resilience who can help us on this journey.
As a specialist on the team you will play a pivotal role in Pandora’s protection from IT security risks. The Information Security Resilience team is responsible for working with IT and the business to ensure “security by design” is implemented across all technology work. You will be responsible for continuing the development and ensuring a strong execution of our efforts within Information Security Resilience team.
In this role your key accountabilities will be to:
Policies & Technology Standards:
- Work with other teams (e.g. IT, enterprise risk, business owners, HR) to update and design policies and technology standards as required for the hardware / software, applications, and systems being deployed
- Maintain / develop the security architecture; maintain understanding and mastering of market technologies / upcoming trends
- Provide guidance, support and involvement to product development teams to ensure products are “secure by design” throughout the development and acquisition lifecycle
- Specify and allocate / assign confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements
- Perform certification and accreditation prior to releasing new systems to production
Digital Identity & Access Management:
- Define & manage identities and access controls
- Control, define and implement password management, single sign-on, two-factor authentication, PIN management, digital signatures, smart cards, biometrics, Active Directory, policies etc.
- Provide technical support, hands-on work, and expertise on different ways of identification & validation
- Define roadmap for IAM & PAM
- Supervise & support digital program activities related to IAM & PAM
- Design, implement and manage cybersecurity solutions across all areas of technology (including network & cloud, endpoint, applications & data)
- Manage & update threat intelligence solutions (e.g. which feeds are used)
- Manage network segmentation and update rules & controls across all areas of technology; identify and ensure changes in response to major emerging threats
- Manage cybersecurity data and systems lifecycles to ensure that they are patched and / or upgraded at the right time and remain effective
Data Loss Prevention:
- Manage & update data classification and loss prevention processes across the organisation using a robust DC/DLP suite
Security Solutions Portfolio Optimisation:
- Assess the efficacy of deployed security solutions against leading solutions from all vendors
- Assess the combined organisation’s cybersecurity solution portfolio and remediate gaps
Team player passionate about IT security
We are looking for a senior professional with strong experience in driving security resilience efforts in global companies. We also value your experience from leading and motivating a team in a global business and your ability to understand complex requirements as well as transforming them into workable processes and policies.
You most likely have a Master’s degree in IT, business administration, economics, or similar. Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the cybersecurity domain from global companies
- Broad experience of working in large IT teams, with an understanding of how IT and business processes are linked
- Project management skills / experience in supporting transformations in IT is desirable; the ability to work collaboratively within and across different IT and business teams to design and implement solutions with global impact
- Good knowledge of frameworks such as ISO 270xx and ITIL
- Good knowledge of tools and trends in the market
- Experience with PRINCE2 / AGILE or similar project management frameworks
- Deep expertise in at least two of the following areas: Policies & Technology Standards, Digital Identity & Access Management, Application Security, Data Loss Prevention or Security Solutions Portfolio Optimisation
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will report to Information Security Resilience.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.