Student Assistant Global BI, Change Management & Transformation
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you a student that wishes to broaden their work experience outside of their studies? Do you want to be part of a fast-moving, dynamic, and international team where you will get industry experience at Pandora – the world’s largest and fastest growing jewellery brand? Then please read on as we may have the opportunity for you.
Job description and areas of responsibility
As a student assistant in Global BI, Change Management and Transformation, you will have the ability to familiarise yourself with a global change management project that will transform employee skills in business intelligence, analytics, and data.
You will support the Change & Transformation team executing on change activities such as creation of communications assets, event planning, surveys, and ad hoc deliverables to the BI team and the business. You will have the opportunity to grow in the role to take more ownership, from events to communications and other activities as you evolve and gain expertise in the role.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to be involved with driving cultural change at a fast moving, energetic, global company.
Further to this, you will:
- Support with planning and coordination of events and trainings (e.g. knowledge share sessions, panel events etc.).
- Develop communication assets (articles, presentations, videos etc.) to increase awareness of specific initiatives and calls to action.
- Support the team with creating compelling presentations, contributing to effective meetings and other ad hoc tasks to support the transformation and team dynamics.
- Execute and maintain the development of a data maturity assessment; incl. development of questionnaire, identification of participants, enrolment, monitoring, tracking, and presentation of results.
- Help us to make our impact global e.g. through liaising with translation vendors and ensuring communications assets are inclusive for all Pandora employees.
- Support with organisation of meetings and help us to drive high quality meetings e.g. through promoting good meeting etiquette, capturing minutes and coordinating attendees.
- Support the team with administrative and other ad hoc tasks
What is needed to succeed:
- You are currently studying a bachelor or first year of Master in a Communications, Business, Marketing or similar business-related field and you won’t finish your studies before summer 2022
- Experience or interest in data, culture change and employee engagement through, amongst others, change management, communication and training
- Interest in building skills within change management, communications, transformation and/or data
- Interest in performance management metrics and holistic views of business
- Highly proficient in English with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, as well as confidence to interact with all levels within the organization
- Self-starter; curious; creative, independent, team player able to effectively prioritise activities & requests
Your New Team
The change management team is a small, high energy team covering multiple geographies, backgrounds and interests, who work both closely together and individually with teams across all of Pandora.
This job offers flexible working hours, allowing you to gain corporate experience while balancing a full course load. You are expected to work 15 – 20 hours on a weekly basis.
Start date: as soon as possible
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.