Student Assistant, Global Legal & Compliance
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Pandora is currently looking for a student assistant for our Global Legal & Compliance department in Pandora’s headquarter. Your role will be to support the department with the day-to-day tasks.
Globally, the Legal & Compliance team consists of 23 lawyers, 3 legal assistants as well as 7 colleagues working on compliance. As a student assistant, you will mainly be working with the legal team in Copenhagen responsible for providing legal advice on a global level in cooperation with our other lawyers throughout the world, and with the Brand protection manager in Milan.
As a student in Group Legal you will play an important role in assisting our lawyers with a variety of administrative matters.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be to assist the team with among others:
- Management and administration of company documents, hereunder notarization and legalization processes
- Administration of our contract archive
- Assisting with the administration of PANDORA’s insider list
- IPR related matters, such as trade mark and design clearings.
- Preparing documents for copyright and design registrations
- Misc. support such as copying, running errands, etc.
- On top, when time allows, smaller legal tasks such as assisting the lawyers with contractual issues, non-disclosure agreements, drafting legal memos, preparing of presentations, etc.
Start date as soon as possible and no later than 1 September 2021.
We expect you to be somewhere between your first year of your bachelor and your first year of your master’s degree. You either study law or HA(jur.)
- You have good Danish and English language skills, both written an oral
- You have a strong organizational mindset
- You have a drive and are not afraid to spend a day running across town between the court house and other public offices and embassies
- You take pride in helping out where required
- Skills and experience in Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage
- You are proactive and helpful with a can-do attitude
- You have a great sense of detail
- You are positive, a quick learner, and by nature you take pride in seeking to find solutions on everyday challenges by yourself
Working hours: 2-3 full work days a week.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident and ready to apply for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Recruitment Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.