Supply Planner, Global Supply Chain
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have a passion for supply planning and execution, and do you want to work at the core of Pandora’s operations with business critical processes? Then you might be Pandora’s new Supply Planner ensuring that our beautiful jewellery reaches consumers across the globe.
Order management, stakeholder management and responsibility for inventory
As Supply Planner you will be responsible for the inventory at the DCs and service levels to stores in the region. You will focus on order management at Pandora and you are responsible for day-to-day activities and collaboration with our production in Thailand and operations team at the DC. You act as the critical operational link between the Global supply planning team in Copenhagen and our own production sites in Thailand, as well as ensuring strong collaboration with the DC´s operations and markets/clusters.
You will support the rest of the supply planners, as well as working directly with global commercial functions and our regional stakeholders in both merchandising and operations. Your job tasks include:
- Responsible for order management and addressing day to day executional topics with our factories in Thailand
- Work with rest of Global Supply Chain team on weekly planning and order placement cycle, including carrying out plan validation where required, preparing order placement analysis, and supporting other regional supply planners on ad-hoc weekly planning processes
- Monitor delivery status (fill-rates and backorder) from production in Thailand for proactive improvement of DC fill-rate
- Monitor the Backorder development out of the Distribution Center, in collaboration with local and global merchandising and cluster demand planning
- Manage replenishment order placement processes
- Responsible for efficient and proactive approach to operational execution
- Support on master data and system setup maintenance through the full product life cycle
- Collaborate with supply planning colleagues on risk mitigation activities, ensuring efficient leveling of Global Inventory across all DCs
- Responsible for managing a large amount of stakeholders and providing relevant information across the value chain, with focus towards markets supplied from the specific DC
Analytical, customer oriented team player
In this role executional speed is important as we work in a fast paced consumer retail environment. Your ability to build strong relationships and being an ideal team player is key to succeed in this role and in Pandora. Hence, you recognize following:
- You are a humble team player, and you are able to thrive in a dynamic and ever changing environment
- You are fact based and result driven with high drive and hunger
- You are customer oriented, have great networking skills, and excel in building relations
- You have a holistic view of the business and are explorative beyond your own tasks
As Supply Planner, you need to be able to work securely at a very detailed order management level, while also needing to see the bigger picture to create synergy across the many areas of involvement, including replenishment order placement, system/master data setup, plan validation, delivery monitoring and more. Furthermore you:
- Have a relevant university degree at master level within e.g. Supply Chain Management, Management Engineering, Economics and Business Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar supply chain positions ideally from a global organisation
- Are a super user of excel and have experience with advanced planning systems (SAP APO, Logility, etc.) and ERP systems (preferably AX dynamics)
- High level of executional skills and attention to detail
- Don’t shy away from operational tasks and understand to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Have strong analytical skills and can juggle large amounts of data and complex issues
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be a part of the ‘Supply Planning and Planning Excellence’ team with 10 people who is responsible for the operational planning of our value chain from our DCs to production in Thailand as well as the continuous development and ownership of our planning processes and planning system. We work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone, and we are a part of Group Supply Chain, which also consist of a S&OP and a POSM team, as well as regional operations teams across the globe.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Director Supply Planning & Planning Excellence, Global Supply Chain
+45 3127 0382
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.