Supply Planning Manager, Global Operations
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have a problem-solving mindset and thrive in managing complex processes? Do you want to work cross-functionally and lead planning and collaborative efforts locally as well as globally? Are you looking to work in an inclusive and fun environment benefitting from a diverse group of high performing colleagues? Then look no further!
A valuable team member
As Supply Planning Manager at Pandora, you will engage in a variety of areas within the Point of Sales Material (POSM) supply chain. You will be responsible for daily planning tasks within supply and inventory planning, as well as within purchasing, warehousing and logistics. Beyond daily tasks, you will become a valuable project member supporting colleagues on supply chain projects such as introduction of new global retail and e-com packaging, product life cycle, inventory reduction, warehouse and store delivery optimization, collaborative supplier planning and more. This role offers a mix between managing global day-to-day planning, supporting on projects as well as stakeholder management exposure. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring global planning and processes to meet cost, fill-rate and inventory KPI targets at a selection of our +12 global distribution centres (DCs)
- Placing orders towards production for your selected DCs
- Communicating to many stakeholders and providing relevant information across the value chain
- Monitoring and reporting on relevant KPIs and striving for continuous improvement
- Leading the planning and collaborative efforts and projects with local and global supply and demand planning and regional DCs
- Being part of the global planning team and contributing to development and improvements of planning processes in general
Analytically strong and excellence in building relationships
At Pandora, we dream, dare, care and deliver, and we encourage initiative and leadership to create an inclusive and open brand with a culture benefitting from a diverse group of high performing people. Therefore, we are looking for a humble team player who likes to challenge the status quo and has a problem-solving mindset, making it possible to manage complex processes. It is important that you are a result-driven and stable performer who doesn’t shy away from operational tasks, and that you are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. Furthermore, we are looking for the following qualities:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within various disciplines of advanced planning (demand, inventory and/or supply planning). Both consulting and planner backgrounds are relevant
- A relevant university degree within business administration, economics, operations, supply chain, logistics or similar
- Experience running global cross-functional planning projects
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- A strong communicator with solid stakeholder management skills
- A super user of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with ERP and advanced planning systems, preferably AX and Logility Voyager
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will reporting to the Director of POSM Supply Chain be a part of the ‘Global POSM Supply Chain’ team with 6 people who is responsible for the operational planning and several other areas of a full end-to-end supply chain. This includes the global distribution and logistics set-up, especially anchored around our central DC and suppliers located in China, as well as global master data and general system infrastructure. We work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. We are a part of Global Operations, which also consist of S&OP, jewellery supply planning, demand planning and process excellence teams, as well as regional operations teams across the globe.
Manager – Global Career Band 4
Maximum 10-15 days of travel per year is to be expected.
The position is a 12-month maternity cover with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Application deadline: June 20th
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.