Talent, Diversity & Capability Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you looking for an opportunity to co-define, co-build and co-deliver on the talent agenda in the world’s largest jewellery company? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Ensure we have a strong talent pipeline for the future
As Manager of Talent, Diversity & Capability, you will co-define, co-build and co-deliver the global architecture for the talent agenda across all functions and markets of the business to ensure we have a strong talent pipeline for the future. You will define, build and deliver key initiatives across the organisation which evolve our Talent, Diversity and Capability agenda and you will define Global Standards across the areas of Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion.
As part of this, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Take responsibility for shaping and delivering our global standards and talent architecture globally
- Drive the global implementation and coordination of succession planning in partnership with the wider talent community.
- Drive the talent process and pool activations for Manager level and below globally across our multiple populations in partnership with our talent managers in the different functions
- Take responsibility for defining and developing the ‘The Global Diversity and Inclusion’ strategy and standard which is applicable for our three populations across head office, retail and production
- Provide consultancy expertise and guidance to our people in partnership with our talent managers and HRD’s through coaching and education on D&I, Talent and Capability
Experience with Talent and Diversity and a global mindset
To succeed as Talent, Diversity & Capability Manager, we envision that you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary. Your mindset is commercial and global – you are a broad thinker with the ability to connect the dots. Your organisational and planning skills are good and you have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and training activities.
Further to that, we hope to see that you have:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a similar Talent and Diversity role
- Experience within an international retail organisation
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of Talent and Diversity and Inclusion practices
- Familiarity with traditional and modern development methods of talent assessment, selection, measurement, development, succession, D&I
- Project management experience
- Has a depth of experience in Talent, Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion, Capability
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.