Talent Manager (12 months contract)
Location: Copenagen, Denmark
We are looking for an expert on Talent best practices to help us build the internal supply of diverse talents and a person who want to join Pandora on an exciting journey building and executing our new People & Sustainability Strategy. Is that you? Then read on!
Lead the Talent Plans for Global Office and join a global talent community
As Talent Manager, you will get the perfect mix of exiting strategic and execution-focused tasks. You will create and lead the Talent plans for our Global Office, and in that way ensure the internal supply of diverse talent in the Global Functions organisation. Furthermore, you will lead all leadership and learning & Development activities for Global Office. You will define, plan and implement the necessary activities in order to enhance employees development, performance, career and quality of work. On top on this you will be part of a diverse global talent community in Pandora, and together with your talent colleagues be co-leading exciting projects within Career, High Performing Teams, Talent Programs, Leadership Programs, Leadership assessments etc.. Through this, you will have a great impact on how we build and drive these topics in Pandora going forward.
As part of this, you will:
- Be accountable for the development and execution of talent plan for the global office
- Drive key talent activities including talent reviews, talent pool building, succession planning, career and development, diversity and inclusion, leadership, team building, culture and capability building
- Be a global co-leader and expert with the global talent community in the defining, developing and implement different global talent projects
- Work closely with the business and HRD’s, and actively collaborate in order to identify talent needs, succession plans, leadership bench and development needs
- Manage internal and external reporting, providing the necessary reporting/documentation and accurate database maintenance to drive data driven decisions and business impact.
Global mindset and strong communication skills
You might be the person we are looking for if you have the ability to influence at senior levels at a variety of functions in the organsation. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary. Your mindset is global and you are a broad thinker with the ability to connect the dots.
Furthermore, you have:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a similar Talent role
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of Talent best practices.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern development methods of talent assessment, career & development, succession planning, D&I and leadership.
- Project management experience
- A depth of experience in at least one area of focus: Talent, Leadership, Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion, Culture change or Career development.
Your new team
You will be reporting to the Global VP of Talent, and be part of a global team. Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Camilla Ørtoft Jensen
Talent Manager, Global Office
Mobile: +45 31692080
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.