Technical Implementation Specialist, Advanced Analytics
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, and international team? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The data-driven and digital transformation of Pandora continues. With this comes new opportunities, which is why we currently have an opening for a Technical Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of a global Tag Management System.
Job description and areas of responsibility:
- Implement and manage tags and pixels client- and server-side
- Apply best-practice in tagging, tracking of analytics, marketing, adtech, social media, search, A/B testing, personalisation, customer data platform and voice of customer
- Initiate and maintain web data flows across the digital landscape with respect to users’ privacy preferences
- Run basic web analysis to detect data pollutants as well as ensuring exclusion of traffic pollutants across the MarTech stack
- Co-operate with the developers on design of the data layer for new features’ tracking
- Maintain TMS documentation in collaboration with marketing analytics and paid media specialists
- Co-operate with privacy managers on compliance and privacy topics relating to data collection
- Stay on top of latest browser privacy topics as well as applying compliant fixes
What is needed to succeed:
- M.Sc. degree computer science, econometrics, mathematics or relevant equivalent field(s)
- 3+ years experience working as a Technical Implementation Specialist or in a similar role
- Experience managing a TMS in a global organisation or agency side.
- Obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
- Meticulous approach to taxonomy, documentation and naming conventions
- High regard for user privacy and data quality
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Collaborative by nature - able to partner with internal and external teams and be flexible to variable team dynamics and cultures
- Good communication skills when conveying technical information to a non-technical audience
Something about you
How would you rate yourself on the 4 C’s? We believe that communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity are key competences that will help anyone regardless of job function, title or skillset, in becoming a success. If you can see yourself working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with many stakeholders, where your communication and interpersonal skills are needed and your ability to collaborate and innovate as a team is essential, we would love to hear from you.
Your new team
Say hello to the Advanced Analytics team in the Data & Analytics Center of Excellence at Pandora – the world’s largest jewellery brand. As part of the 80+ colleagues in the wider CoE, we are a dedicated group of data-driven professionals who support business units across the full value chain with actionable insights and predictive analytics. We have a data lake, a unified analytics platform and solid communication skills that help us translate data into business value. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of analysts, scientists, engineers and product people with a clear mission: We are here to deliver data-driven experiences in all consumer journey touchpoints, develop actionable insights to inform business decisions across supply chain, product, marketing, commerce, finance, HR and more - and have fun while doing it.
Application deadline: May 23rd
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be able and willing to travel where relevant.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.