UX Designer - Employee Experience
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Applying UX design to support Pandora’s strategic ambition to employ the happiest, most empowered and digitally enabled employees.
Designing great employee experience to ensure exceptional business performance.
Pandora are investing in that vision of our future, with digital and our employees placed at the heart of how Pandora is positioned for future growth. Process simplification, intuitive interfaces, making work easier, design applied for better outcomes and user experiences.
Working in Pandora’s new Colleague Experience product team, you will be acting as an advocate for the user and the value of customer/employee experience. Building rich data and relevant insights to truly understand what Pandoras employees want and need from their digital tools at work. You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining employee personas which can be used to consider and inform design decisions based on capabilities to be developed
- Running ideation workshops and creating user journey maps
- Review existing functionality and detailing backlog items to improve employee experience
- Work with Product Managers to have a good understanding of user stories and the expected outcomes.
- Contribute to and maintain consistent UX design standards across products
- Attend sprint planning meetings (as needed) to clarify design specifications with development team
- Be available to the development team to provide additional information / guidance on designs as needed as well as review and validation of what has been developed
- Present concepts, work in progress and complete experiences to stakeholders at all levels within Pandora
Does this sound like you?
- Circa five relevant years of experience, creating highly detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows for digital experiences.
- Passion for people centric design, delivering enterprise scale UX for employee based processes.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Craft, InVision, Axure, and XD for wireframing and presenting your ideas
- Experience conducting user research from test script creation to analyzing the results and presenting findings with recommendations
- Experience collaborating with co-workers in different geographic locations and diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process and experience with project estimation highly regarded.
Level – Global Career Band 4.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion in 2020.