Commercial Finance Manager
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team in Paris. Do you want to provide insights to drive business performance and help the leadership team make the right decisions in the world’s largest jewellery company? Then read on!
A strategic advisor to our commercial organisation in France
As Commercial Finance Manager, your key responsibility will be to understand market business performance – both backward-looking and forward-looking - and use this insight to drive the right decisions for the market.
As part of this, you will:
- Build a strong partnership with the Commercial, Marketing, and Ecommerce Directors
- Support, challenge and push commercial colleagues to take the right decisions for the company
- Lead business development initiatives, i.e. network changes such as opening, closing and acquisition of stores
- Ensure decisions are taken based on facts and data through thorough business cases
- Be an integrated part of a cluster organisation and the cluster finance team – supporting France, Spain and Portugal - with focus on the France market, but with a joint responsibility to drive the cluster finance team and its deliverables
- Play a key role in defining the teams roles and responsibilities
- Becoming a part of a global finance organisation, developing across clusters and markets
- Contributing to make the global finance community world-class
This role is an opportunity to excel your skills within commercial finance business partnering, preparing for a more senior finance role in a commercially focused corporation. Next step to be within the cluster or optimally another role abroad in the Pandora organisation.
A seasoned finance leader impacting business performance and working collaboratively
We hope to see in your profile a combination of strong business acumen, commercial finance, business partnering, communication skills and the ability to guide strategic projects within the market, e.g. new category/channel/product creation and launch. The strong combination of business acumen is what drives increased business performance in the market, being the preferred finance business partner for the local management teams.
Also, you have the ability to effectively collaborate across multiple functions and achieve results by working with others. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to prioritise and work well under time pressure.
Adding to that, you have:
- A Master degree in Finance or similar
- 8-10 years of experience from similar role(s) and responsibility in a global and international organisation with at least one role performed from France
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
- Experience from global organisations with integrated finance functions
- French & English fluency - verbally and written
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.