Communication & Sustainability Manager
Category: Communications and sustainability
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for an experienced Communications & Sustainability Manager to support our Western Europe cluster (France, Spain and Portugal). Is that you? Then read on!
Broad responsibility across Communications & Sustainability
In this role, you will have the broad responsibility across Communications & Sustainability for the Western Europe Cluster combined with specialist responsibilities in Pandora’s global Communications & Sustainability projects and activities.
You will be part of the Global Communications & Sustainability organisation, collaborating closely with colleagues in several markets with a seat on our global communications forum and an active role in global projects.
The main objectives of the role is to:
- Support employee engagement through impactful internal communication
- Position Pandora as an attractive employer
- Place Pandora in key news, business and trade media and at impactful speaking podiums
- Engage stakeholders to drive our sustainability agenda
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. This role is based in Paris and you will report to the HR Director of Pandora, Western Europe.
Confident problem-solver and organised multitasker
You are known to be a confident problem-solver and organised multitasker who are able to manage multiple projects successfully. Adding to that, you have the ability to craft high-level corporate messages for external and internal use, and orchestrate presenting opportunities. We also hope to see, that you have a good understanding of the wider industry and sustainability agenda, and how this impacts the business and brand.
Also, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- A degree or equivalent experience in communications, journalism, business economics, social studies or similar
- Confirmed professional experience within a global organisation leading corporate communications and sustainability
- Fluent in French and English with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Spanish recommended.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent relationship-building and influencing skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Knowledge of working in a global matrix organisation and ability to contribute to global projects
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. Please make sure that your application and CV are in English. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.