E-commerce Trade and Analytics Specialist
Category: Digital, Marketing
Location: Paris, France
L'équipe Pandora Western Europe est à la recherche d'un(e) E-commerce Trade & Analytics Specialist pour rejoindre son équipe e-commerce basée à Paris !
Reporting to the E-commerce Director, the eCommerce Trade & Analytics Specialist will be responsible for ongoing optimization of customer journeys/experiencing so that these lead to conversion by working in Sales Force Commerce Cloud and granting the optimal merchandising on the site The resource will be in charge of analyzing business performance with all related KPI’S, as well as best traffic channels and conversions, by actively partnering with the Media & Traffic Specialist in the brand team for tracking online performance of all media channels.
- Sales Force Commerce Cloud User
- Product enrichment/library (Products Information System)
- Interpret and analyse consumer site behaviour
- Site Experience Management & Optimization of customer journeys
- On-site search optimization in line with current SEM search patterns
- Build hypotheses & conduct AB tests using testing tool: Monetate
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Provide analysis on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for all the relevant KPIs of the channel, campaigns and promotional activities, to be discussed with the Ecom. Manager and shared at local and cluster/EMEA level.
- Become the Adobe Analytics and BI tools team expert within the team and provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
- Create an online behavioural reporting in order to trade the site effectively and efficiently.
- Support the Digital marketing team across attribution projects, campaign tracking, tag management and understanding the online customer journey.
- Evaluate the consumer and website behavior across all Digital channels across SEO/PPC Affiliate, Email and Display and implement segmentation such as behavioural analysis.
- Support the CRM team with data segmentation analysis and actionable customer insights.
- Responsible for creating and presenting post promotion and campaign analysis to be presented to wider teams and senior management.
- Work closely with local and regional merchandising teams to report on online product and category performance and provide stock status updates.
- Support with techniques for the e-commerce forecast and enhance project insight for the business.
- Identify cost-reduction or process-improvement online fulfilment opportunities.
- Notify the project team about abnormalities or variances through ad-hoc analysis
- Provide analysis to build customer loyalty & drive repeat visits by closely collaborating with Web Merchandising Specialist to personalize journeys and tracking content performance
- Support the E-commerce Director in building reports when required
COMMUNICATION FLOW AND ALIGNMENT
- Ensure a good dialogue with cluster/group on trade and analytics topics, coordinating platform optimization and new releases for local website
- Working closely with Media & Traffic Specialist for media investment optimization
- Closely interact with brand & trade marketing teams to ensure alignment (integrated approach) on the commercial calendar and overall brand expression.
- Work closely with the merchandising Manager locally and regionally to ensure that the product offering is in line with the current assortment / bundles / promotions
- Good knowledge of Adobe/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Content Square / Monetate (or equivalent)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Experience of analyzing complex data and large data volumes
- Good knowledge of tools like AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, DCM.
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Track record of identifying growth opportunities for the business from data analysis
- Previous experience in merchandising or working closely with the merchandising team
- Commercially focused in driving sales online and working as a support role within a team.
- Strong ecommerce experience with good time-management skills.
- Pro-active and results orientated
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a way that is understandable for business stakeholders
- Great passion for digital and ecommerce
- Very organized and detail oriented.
- Expected to meet tight deadlines, need to be cool under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with challenging opinions using data to support
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
If you want to apply, please click HERE !