Go-to-market Manager, Marketing
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for a Go-to-market Manager to join our team Marketing team in Paris. Do you have solid experience from working within Marketing and are you an experienced people manager? Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Create and execute on the trading line-up, campaign planning and people management
As Go-to-market Manager, you will own the creation and execution of the local trading line-up (TLU), the local campaign planning across channels and the local plan for driving and growing our brand. You will ensure that our strategies are communicated to and executed with perfection within the Cluster, collaborating closely with the rest of the Marketing team and the Merchandising or Commercial area, among others, as well as manage the brand and graphic team.
As part of this, your key accountabilities will be to:
- Take responsibility for performance management and corrective actions
- Ensure alignment between local TLU and global (via the Global Business Units) by driving the local discussion and in-depth analysis of the TLU on regular basis
- Deliver a consistent consumer experience across the different communication touchpoints, reinforcing the omnichannel perspective
- Craft the brand identity according to the global strategy, landing the brand visual identity and tone of voice in communications plan
- Lead the local campaign implementation process, by defining and coordinating a campaign implementation calendar
- Ensure coherent execution across channels by driving the adaptation of all global campaign concepts and defining the master layouts of materials for various marketing touchpoints (offline and online)
- Ensure adequate level, phasing and split of media spend to drive the commercial business
- Plan budget when assigned for specific projects and revise on monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage the traffic with the Graphic design and manage the graphic team; Consolidate all the brief for the whole team, manage the planning, ensure that all the assets are consistent
In this role, you have to be willing and able to travel frequently around France and abroad to support our global agenda.
Strong communicator with a commercial mindset
Guided by a performance driven mindset and a strong analytical approach, you have the ability to prioritise and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment. You are a strong communicator with a strong commercial mindset and you have a good understanding of both branding and performance marketing.
Furthermore, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- A Master degree within Marketing, Consumer Insights, Data Engineering or similar
- Minimum 8 years of solid experience working within Marketing
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership/people management role
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills (with peers across the business as well as with media agencies)
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required
- Experience from retail, fashion and/or FMCG industry
- Experience from global organisation(s)
- Fluent in English and French – verbally and written (Spanish is considered an advantage)
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. This role is based in Paris and you will report to the Marketing Director.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. Please make sure that your application and CV are in English. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.