Category: Digital, Marketing
We are looking for a Media Planner to join our team Marketing team in Paris. Do you have experience from working within Marketing and are you experienced with media and brand performance ? Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for !
Media Planning, monitoring and budgettracking
As Media Planner, you will be responsible for coordinating media plan development, ensuring optimal budget allocation, to maximize ROAS and brand building through Paid Media.
As part of this, your key accountabilities will be to:
- Support the Paid & Owned Media Manager, working closely with other teams (Brand, Ecommerce) to maximize the impact of media plans, with a particular focus on Digital
- Coordinate campaign kick-offs with all teams involved, to brief and validate media plan approach, guiding campaign execution
- Collaborate with Ecommerce team to optimize brand performance
- Work closely with media agency to land the brand strategy and on-going optimization
- Define and apply media audiences to gain new clients
- Optimize partnerships and investment with top publishers
- Guide the programmatic buying strategy according to brand objectives
- Coordinate with the Global Media team the testing roadmap for the cluster
- Consolidate the media reporting across the different platforms (DV 360°, SEA 360, Google Ads, Facebook manager, ROAS Platform, Adobe, ClickView...) to feed the cluster teams in terms of insights and on-going optimization recommendations related to messaging, creative, promotional approach, etc.
- Manage global media tools (Neustar, OneSearch…) following group guidelines
- Closely collaborate with the Global Media team by delivering cluster input and sharing insights on media performance
- Ensure spend optimization by driving the evolution to a data driven approach
- Monitor media and industry trends to ensure the adoption of new technologies and methodologies
- Regular budget tracking and invoice management for media activities
To succeed in this role, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Master degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital or similar
- Previous experience on Media Agency ideally
- Strong media background, with particular focus on Digital
- Knowledge of Google adstack, Adobe, social platforms, econometric modelling
- Thorough understanding of French media landscape, publishers and media trends
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Fluent in English and French – verbally and written (Spanish is considered an advantage)
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
And of course :
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude
- Ability to share knowledge
- Initiative and shared decision making approach
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational and planning skills
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. This role is based in Paris and you will report to the Paid & Owned Media Manager.
If you want to apply, please click here !