Performance & Reward Manager
Location: Paris, France
We are excited to be hiring a Performance & Reward Manager to support our Western Europe cluster (France, Spain and Portugal). If you are a goal oriented and solution-focused project manager with extensive experience building and leading Performance & Reward projects and initiatives within tight timeframes - then this might be an opportunity for you!
Lead the delivery and deployment of Performance & Reward Strategies
As Performance & Reward Manager, you will lead the delivery and deployment of Performance & Reward strategies for Pandora Western Europe in close collaboration with business stakeholders and the Global Performance & Reward team.
In this role, you will be part of our Global Performance & Reward team and will be responsible for the delivery of Performance & Reward policies and initiatives in the Western Europe cluster. Furthermore, you will be the designated Reward contact for HR and for Business Leaders in Western Europe and represent the Western Europe markets within Global Performance & Reward related forums.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Use reporting and data analytics to assess current offerings and inform strategic recommendations on implementing new Performance & Reward initiatives (e.g. remuneration, bonus schemes, STIP, benefits, leave entitlements etc.)
- Drive people data and technology deployments within the cluster, ensuring quality and privacy compliance
- Oversee every-day payroll and pensions operations, ensuring actions are aligned to operational and regulatory requirements
- Manage all pay matters (including incentive programs and bonus arrangements) in line with the global strategy
- Lead the delivery of the annual salary review process, partnering closely with line managers across the business
- Manage benefits and related processes including employee education and communication
- Ensure Performance & Reward initiatives are aligned to the wider people strategy, partnering with HRBPs to promote a high performance culture through Performance & Reward initiatives
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. This role is based in Paris and you will report to the HR Director of Pandora, Western Europe.
Innovative, strategic and eager to drive a global agenda
We hope to see that you are an innovative and strategic leader. You are able to confidently partner with external providers and internal stakeholders to communicate key Performance & Reward strategies and work effectively in a matrix organisation. Furthermore, you are willing and eager to drive a global agenda and you thrive in a fast-paced organisation where attention to detail is key to success.
Adding to that, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Solid experience managing Performance & Reward Landscape for France and Spain (including local benefits) within an in-house global reward team
- Degree in Economics, Business, Finance Statistics, Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent subject or experience
- Experience building and implementing Performance & Reward programs with a mindset for continuous improvement
Expert knowledge of Performance & Reward related HR cycle plan activities
- Excellent stakeholder management, collaborate business partnering and influencing skills
- Strong and effective communication skills – verbally and written with fluency in French and English (Spanish is considered a plus)
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. Please make sure that your application and CV are in English. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.