PR and ePR Specialist
Category: Digital, Marketing
We are looking for a PR & ePR Assistant to join our team Marketing team in Paris. Do you have experience from working within PR & ePR and are you experienced with social media ? Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for !
Create and execute on the public relation, influencers and events plans
As PR & ePR Assistant, you will daily work with the PR & ePR manager in building and implementing the Pr & ePR calendar.
As part of this, your key accountabilities will be to:
- Plan and set up PR & ePR plans to support key business/image launch and ensure brand consistency driven by the PR & ePR manager
- Adapt group press launch kits (global campaigns)
- Contribute to organise press events for new collections (global campaigns) and local / global event
- Manage specific influencer marketing operations (customer operations on social networks, games or offline) and blogger/journalist operations (online and offline) in collaboration with the marketing department and the ecom team
- Enhance brand image with activations, events and innovative partnerships
- Always looking at new opportunities to increase the brand's visibilityand image
- Daily work with a the PR agency or other supplier
- Keep up to date with the latest fashion PR, branding, marketing and consulting trends and technologies. Up to date with fashion industry business and news, celebrity, styles and trends.
- Come up with ideas and recommendations for organizing events (conferences, conventions, collection presentations, sponsoring)
- Develop ATB tool such as BazarVoices in collaboration with ecom team by working the brand visual identity consistency working with influencers to develop content.
- Monitor, measure and create process and tool to monitor results (Hypr and Launchmetric tool)
To succeed in this role, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Master degree in Marketing, Digital communication or similar
- First brand experience of press relations, public relations and events
- Social media and 2.0 strong skills
- Good knowledge on influencers arena
- Mastery of journalistic writing skills needed to produce or adapt content created by the Group
- Knowledge of the media environment, different media and their specific features
- Experience from global organization valued
- Personal address book appreciated
- Fluent in French and English – verbally and written (Spanish is considered an advantage)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, social monitoring tools and Photoshop skills appreciated
And of course :
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Quick self-learner, hardworking and dedicated
- Keep up to date with the latest PR, branding, marketing and consulting trends and technologies.
- Strong communicator
- Good understanding of both branding and digital performance
- Collaborative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Action and results-oriented
- Ability to build relationships based on trust with journalists/bloggers and influencers
- Proactive, rigorous and reactive approach
- Team Player with management skills
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. This role is based in Paris and you will report to the PR & ePR Manager.
If you want to apply, please click here !