Sales Support Manager
Category: Operations, Retail, Sales
We are looking for a Sales Support Manager (F/M) to join our super Sales Operations team in Paris !
The Operations Manager is responsible for the facilitation and standardization of the operations across the Retail and Wholesale channels and for all the sales analysis.
He/she guarantees an operational excellence level towards all the teams within the Sales Dept. in order to meet the department’s objectives.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
SUPPORT OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES
- Support & coordination operations / projects : giftcards, MPOS, uniforms…
- “Cloud Project”: manage the tool, activate new users, create handbooks and tutorials and train on the use of the tool.
- “BtoB Project”: manage the tool, activate new users, create handbooks and tutorials and train on the use of the tool.
- Create operative handbooks for the use of the existing in-store tools in (both Concept Stores O&O and FCH) coherently with the operative procedures.
- Maintain and supervise the maintenance of the Sales Database, working together with Sales Support team and Sales Analyst.
- Control, approve & communicate Commercial targets per store, region & district
- Support both RTL and WHL Development Business Plans (activate new users, activate suppliers, manage retro planning, concept development for the WHL channel, sale terms and conditions, etc.).
- Create and supervise contents and the delivery of the Sales newsletters.
- Support annual Sales & Sales Dept OPEX budget, expenditures scheduling, variances analysis, corrective action initiation (budgeting & forecasting).
- Support the meetings organization for the Dept. : sales meetings, DSM/RSM/SM meetings, monthly management meetings, FR & partners meetings
- Define the process for the new campaign release together with Sales Analyst, Marketing and Merchandising in terms of timing, sell in folder delivery, coordination of departments.
- Support the definition of any new process inside the Sales Dept in terms of contents, coordination, timeline, delivery, with the aim to optimize and simplify
- Performance monitoring (promotions, monthly reporting and support to budgeting)
- Market insight (cannibalization impact sizing, etc…)
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Point of contact with the Retail Operations cluster Team.
- Works closely with other departments, such as Merchandising, Marketing, Finance and EDC to constantly improve services/dialogue related to the Sales Dept.
- Generate statistics related to the Cloud and RSM visits on the BtoB tool
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel advance user).
- Deep understanding of information system & BI functionality (Essbase, FHM, multidimensional cube, master data, ect…)
- Knowledge of customer service systems (CRM, MS AX, etc.).
- Sound working knowledge of the company business, strategies and practices.
- Demonstrable project management expertise.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture.
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable way and listen attentively to others.
- Ability to adapt and respond to dynamic and ever changing work situations and environments.
- Excellent time management skills, meeting work deadlines effectively.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent customer orientation and problem-solving attitude.
- English : proficient
At least 4/5 years in operational roles within a multinational Retail company and/or consulting experience.
If you want to apply, please click here !