Talent Development Manager (Western Europe, France)
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for an expert on Talent best practices to help us ensure the internal supply of diverse talents in Western Europe is what we need, when we need it. Is that you? Then read on!
Lead the BUILD Talent Plan and enhance talent and skills
As Talent Development Manager, your main task will be to lead the BUILD Talent plan for Western Europe and in that way ensure the internal and external supply of diverse talent. Furthermore, you will coordinate, execute and manage all Talent Leadership, Leadership & Development and Talent activities for Western Europe. You will define, plan and implement the necessary activities in order to enhance employees’ talent, skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
As part of this, you will:
- Be accountable for the development and execution of talent plans for Western Europe driving key talent activities including talent assessment, talent pool building, succession, mobility, diversity and inclusion, leadership, team building, culture and capability building
- Be a global co-leader and expert with the center of expertise team in the defining, development and implementation of at least one specific global talent topics including: Talent Assessment, Talent Development, Leadership, Learning, Diversity & Inclusion, Culture, Performance, Career Development, Succession
- Work closely with the business and actively collaborate in order to identify talent needs, succession plans, leadership bench and development needs
- Manage internal and external reporting, providing the necessary reporting/documentation and accurate database maintenance
Global mindset and strong communication skills
You might be the person we are looking for if you have the ability to influence at senior levels at a variety of functions in the organisation. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary. Your mindset is global and you are a broad thinker with the ability to connect the dots.
Furthermore, you have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar Talent role
- Experience within an international retail organisation
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of Talent and TA best practices
- Familiarity with traditional and modern development methods of talent assessment, selection, development, succession, D&I and leadership
- Project management experience
- A depth of experience in at least one area of focus: Talent, Succession, Leadership, Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion, Culture, Performance, Career Paths
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.