Web Merchandising Specialist
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for a new E-commerce team member as a Web Merchandising Specialist to join our super team in our parisian office !
The e-Commerce Content Specialist supports the e-Commerce Director in the management of the French e-Commerce site and ensure that customers’ orders are delivered on time and customer queries are resolved quickly and efficiently.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
- Support the e-com Director in dealing with the creation of the single digital platform, dealing with all operative tasks related to the website implementation.
- In agreement with the e-Commerce Director, responsible for the definition of a complete banner plan reflecting the commercial calendar of the e-Commerce site.
- Implement multiple version of the website based on personalised segment analysis (products, RFM method, behaviours…) through the CMS and follow the performance of the implementation
- Ensure good quality reporting in order to improve the NPS by using the tool Medallia
- Responsible for the local adaptation and on-time delivery of all global digital assets for brand and e-com site to sustain new Collection launches.
- Responsible for coordinating the graphic agency to adapt global digital assets and to develop local ones for promotions.
- Provide the global agency partner with all the graphical assets in the proper templates and according to the banner plan calendar
- Be the contact point with our global agency partner in testing all new pages and promotional mechanisms before the go live (UAT)
- Support the e-Commerce Director in testing all the new technical functionalities or website enhancements following the Global projects roadmap (Marketplace implementation…)
- Support the e-Commerce Director in coordinating the Customer Care (briefing document creation during promotion period, solving customer care issues etc…)
- Responsible for updating the Store Locator with new openings or changes
- Responsible for daily website check of major functionalities.
- Responsible of the implementation of the SEO content and strategies
- Ensure customer orders are dispatched on time, whether through a local DC or local store/office fulfilment process
- Ensure online inventory is accurate
- Prevent customer contacts through ensuring useful and accurate
- Respond to and resolve in-bound customer queries successfully and within agreed service level
ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Support the E-commerce Director in producing weekly and monthly performance reports by providing analysis for all the relevant KPIs related to content/personalization/products
- Together with the E-commerce Director, deal with updates and sharing with WEEU Cluster and the group.
PRODUCT ASSORTMENT MONITORING
- Ensure a regular monitoring of the status of the assortment on the e-store site, to check alignment to the local masterdata defined by merchandising.
- Good knowledge of Adobe/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Monetate / Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Digital marketing or e-commerce experience
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Commercially focused in driving sales online and working as a support role within a team.
- Strong ecommerce experience with good time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
- Expected to meet tight deadlines, need to be cool under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
- Great passion for digital and ecommerce
- Very organized and detail oriented.
English is required and Spanish is a must have.
The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience in E-commerce and/or Digital business, ideally in retail.
If you want to apply, please click here !