Customer Relations Representative Italy (m/w/d)
Location: Hamburg-Allermöhe, Germany
Customer Relations Representative Italy
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and do you want to play a vital role in Pandora´s continued success? Pandora is looking for an experienced Customer Relations Representative for our EMEA Distribution Center.
In this role you will be receiving and responding to communications from our Stores and Partners as well as our customers. You will work in an international team with colleagues from different parts of the world, all working together for a common purpose.
High motivation and a sense of collaboration and empathy are required to develop a positive team climate of engagement and a high performance culture.
In this role you are expected to provide a class-leading customer service experience in your daily interfaces. With a focus on high productivity and a strong sense of ownership you will resolve all queries in an efficient and professional manner.
As part of the team, you will support in communications with our Distribution Centre functions to ensure prompt and accurate information sharing to all relevant teams.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- After an intense training phase, you will be the first point of contact to handle communications via email and calls
- Deliver proactive customer service, and provide feedback to enquiries within promised response times
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner following established policies
- Keep up to date with all changes in the markets and within the Distribution Centre
- Ability to work independently, while having a strong team ethos with a can do approach
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in a Customer facing role would be an advantage – virtual or in person
- High Motivation and Engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Resilience against stress
- Good teamworking skills
- Reliability and a strong Can-Do-Attitude
- You are an Italian native speaker and possess strong verbal and written skills in English
- Further language skills are an advantage
- You have basic knowledge about MS Office 365
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to your career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package which will convince you. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Fair salary
- Generous employee discount on Pandora product
- Free massage monthly
- Subsidy on HVV Profiticket
- An online bonus platform and discount on Gym Membership
- Parties and incentives throughout the year
- Breakfast and lunch as well as free beverages and seasonal fruits provided daily
- Company pension scheme employer financed with 4%
- Electric heigh-adjustable desks
- Working hours at the moment: Mon-Fr 08:30-17:00
If you are interested in this position and you believe you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply!