Talent Manager (m/f/u)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
FOR OUR HEAD OFFICE NORTHERN EUROPE - BASED IN HAMBURG - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENT MANAGER (M/F/U)
· Coordinate and manage all the Talent & Learning Development projects for the Northern Europe Cluster as a business partner with the local HR team sharing best practices related to the specific areas of responsibility
· Defining, planning and implementing the necessary activities in order to enhance employees’ talent, skills, performance, productivity and quality of work
· Lead upgrade activity with local leaders in line with Global direction and active participation in building the global talent strategy
· Propose, develop, launch and collect the feedback for all the Cluster Talent and Learning Development projects (e.g. Succession Planning, Career Mapping, Performance Appraisal, Leadership, Coaching, etc.) and, where relevant, is involved in the creation and/or delivery of digital learning
· Work closely with other departments and actively cooperate in order to identify the employees development needs, the talent discovery and growth in the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes, individual learning plans and regular alignment with business managers
· Support the annual implementation of the employees’ appraisal process identifying relevant Talent and Learning Development needs and follow-up
· Support and coordinate the production of training materials for in-house courses and the execution of Talent projects
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· At least 3 years of previous experience in the role within an international retail organization
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
· Learning and interpreting pre-written training packages for presentation
· Demonstrable project management skills as well as excellent demonstrated knowledge of Talent and L&D best practices
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
· Has a depth of experience in at least one area of focus: Talent, Leadership, Assessment, Diversity & Inclusion, Culture, Performance, Career
WHAT'S EXPECTING YOU?
· An internationally successful company
· A modern workplace at the heart of Hamburg
· Flat hierarchy
· A highly motivated team
· Competitive compensation package
· Personal and professional development through regular e-learning modules
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
Become part of our first-class team and apply now via our online application form stating your desired salary.
Please understand that due to the large number of applications, only online applications can be considered.
When submitting an application, the applicant agrees to his/her personal data being stored during the application process. A revocation of the consent is possible at any time.