Merchandise Analyst (m/f/u)
Location: Hamburg, DE
FOR OUR HEAD OFFICE FOR THE NORTHERN EUROPE CLUSTER, BASED IN HAMBURG, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MERCHANDISE ANALYST (M/F/U)
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
In your daily business you support the Category Manager with state of the art analyses and reports of merchandising data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will consolidate big data, process it and present the big picture. In a close relationship with other departments you will collect relevant information, analyse it and prepare reports which state the essence of your analysis. Using our tools e.g. the BI Cube you monitor the performance and the KPIs. Also part of this role will be to prepare ad hoc analyses and reportings.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Professional experience of 2-3 years in merchandising with focus on data analysis
• Excellent skills in Excel and PPT, ideally with macro knowledge
• Strong analytic skills as well as to get the big picture
• Good understanding of the Retail Business
• Ability to work self-organized and deliver on time
• Very good English skills
WHAT'S EXPECTING YOU?
• An internationally successful company
• A modern workplace at the heart of Hamburg
• A diverse range of jewelry of the highest quality
• Personal and professional development through regular e-learning modules
• Competitive compensation package
• Attractive employee discounts
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
Become part of our first-class team and apply now via our online application form
When submitting an application, the applicant agrees to his/her personal data being stored during the application process.
A revocation of the consent is possible at any time.