Regional Operations Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
An opportunity to join the PANDORA sales team has arisen covering Dublin and the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will have a solid retail background within a leading fashion brand, be sales and customer service focused, thrive in a fast paced retail environment and enjoy working as part of a team.
The RSM is responsible for driving revenue in the concept stores and wholesale accounts within their assigned territory. This is to be achieved through high standards of leadership, relationship management, sales training, visual merchandising, stock management and retail operations. Candidates will also need to demonstrate experience of working to KPIs and be motivated by working towards targets.
As this position is field based a company car is provided and candidates must be eligible to drive in Ireland.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then we’d love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Achieving sales targets and sales related KPIs
- Coaching and leading store managers and teams to maximise sales and high standards of operational execution
- Working with training colleagues to develop training programmes that deliver business results
- Deliver face to face training/workshops to frontline sales teams
- Build strong relationships with different levels of store manager and adapt/tailor style of coaching and mentorship to accommodate the varying needs across selling, people management and development, stock and operational excellence and visual merchandising
- Use and analysis of business performance reports to effect change and corrective action where appropriate
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong selling skills, proven success of building meaningful business relationships and excellent leadership attributes
- Manage a team of 13 Store Managers
If you have experience in all the above and feel you have what it take to be a true PANDORA ambassador then we would love to hear from you!
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Solid experience and successful track record in a similar role
- Experience around scheduling, productivity, stock optimisation, payments and territory management
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office
- Experience with visual merchandising and a creative flair
- Previous line management experience with a similar size team
- Staff development skills in all areas of retail operations
- Strong sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- High level of business acumen and experience around strategic planning
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast, paced retail environment
- Effective time management
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated to work independently and as part of a team
PANDORA Jewellery UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.