Supervisor - Arnotts
Location: Dublin, Ireland
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active driven individual to join the team in our Arnotts store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us.
This is a full time role, working up to 39 hours a week on a rotational shift basis. Supervisors work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Supervisors will over-see the running of the busy sales floor, motivating the team of Sales Assistants to drive sales and excel in customer service. Our stores are often very busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured sales floor environment is essential.
Our Supervisors are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Supervisors are expected to coach team members to unlock their sales potential. Day to day, Supervisors share their PANDORA product knowledge with the wider team, run shop floor coaching sessions, and make sure store operations are running smoothly. Supervisors will lead by example, so will be set their own personal KPIs and targets which they must achieve. We see a high-performing store as a genuine team effort.
- Hold the daily team briefs, sharing stores KPIs, and motivate the team in beating these
- Perform store walks; understand the importance of commerciality and how this shapes the Visual Merchandising in store
- Use prior retail experience and commercial understanding to make sure all team members are in the right sections of the store at the right time, in order to best impact store performance
- Delegate appropriate tasks to the wider team
- Monitor store sales figures
- Handle serious complaints that have been escalated to you
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share PANDORA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience
- Encourage customer loyalty - discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Act has key holder for the store and ensure the relevant store opening/closure procedure is actioned
- Cashing up and reconciling the till systems
- Assist the store management with administrative duties including recruitment and conducting investigations and disciplinary hearings, as advised by your RSM and HR
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges, and anything escalated by the wider team
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven ability to build appropriate relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to take the lead and take initiative, over-seeing a busy sales environment
- Able to take a confident approach with serious customer complaints
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Supervisors need to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!