The Internal Audit Specialist is responsible for
leading local compliance activities from needs’ and risk analysis to
procedure definition. He/she supports and works closely with all the
Departments in order to reach and guarantee internal compliance according to
global and local guidelines, policies, requirements and fiscal law.
He/She also contribute in defining with the
departments processes and procedures to prevent business risk and preserve
- Work on the design, definition and implementation of procedures to
prevent business risks and preserve the company’s assets.
- Edit the procedures and any related documents, coordinating with all
the departments who may be involved Constant review of company policies
and procedures, related to the role, looking for efficiencies and
- Document and maintain operational and regulatory requirements and
associated controls, working with internal stakeholders.
- Check system updates, changes or activation of new platforms in order
to coordinates procedure’s updates.
- Conduct monitoring, reviews and investigations (audit).
- Defines audit activities based on priority and urgency.
- Review of company policies and procedures, related to the role,
looking for efficiencies and improvements.
- Run remote and non-remote audit activities.
- Track and report current status of any breaches identified and ensure
timely resolution by coordinating with local and global teams.
- Identify and investigate potential risks.
- Work closely with outsourced assurance providers and assist in the
production of independent assurance reports. (In particular concerning
legal and fiscal matters).
- Consult external consultants for any tax matters.
- Point contact for “GO compliance”.
AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Approximately 3/5 years’ experience in a similar role within a retail environment.
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access.
- Good knowledge of retail’s ERP system.
- Knowledge of AX, QlikView and Cube.
- Excellent knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of stock management and internal audit procedures.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports,
statements and projections.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture.
- Fluent in English & Italian.
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate in a clear,
concise, understandable way and listen attentively to others.
- Ability to adapt and respond to dynamic and ever-changing work
situations and environments.
- Excellent time management skills, meeting work deadlines effectively.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with
situations where multitasking is frequently required.
- Solid business acumen skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Initiative and shared decision-making approach.
If you see
yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please CLICK HERE to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pandora designs, manufactures
and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at
affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through
7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen,
Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at
two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and
gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science
Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain.
Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales
of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.