Graphic Design Specialist
Location: Milan, Italy
Pandora is looking for a Graphic Design Specialist who will be responsible for the adaptation and local development of all graphic and digital graphic design projects held by the Marketing team. He/she will also responsible about the coordination of local activities and the team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Implementation or local development of all graphic design projects for marketing, visual merchandising and communication activities held by the Marketing Team. Reporting to the Go-To-Market manager, you will be responsible of 2 graphic designers.
Campaigns graphic management:
· In close collaboration with the Brand Specialist and under the supervision of the Go-to-Market Manager: definition of the master layouts of all locally adapted campaigns;
· In collaboration with the Retail Marketing team: adaptation of all global POS campaign materials (including catalogues, brochures, price tags) or local ones to fit local needs (e.g. additional product activations); graphic development of all generic marketing materials needed in-store such as product information for legal compliance, certificates of authenticity;
· In collaboration with the Paid & Owned Media Team: adaptation and creation of digital content for campaigns and digital platforms for the full cluster;
· Support the Paid Media Specialist in the execution of paid digital with optimized digital media assets;
· Management and localization of brand content on pandora.net;
· Support the CRM manager and Social Media Specialist with optimized digital content and asset requirements;
· Adaptation of all communication materials related to PR (press releases, graphics for events), sales (sell-in folders), SM meetings (Graphic for set-ups, invitations);
· Graphic support for all departments (especially training, HR, general services).
Supplier management :
· Support the Trade Marketing Specialist in coordinating print suppliers involved in the production of the given materials, with specific attention to technical topics;
· Coordination of external graphic suppliers involved in some developments when needed/agreed with Go-to-market Manager;
· Contribute in scouting of new graphic and print suppliers.
· Closely collaborate with marketing colleagues responsible for the definition of the communication materials to be finalized;
· Ensure efficient coordination of external graphic suppliers when needed;
· Be proactive in answering to additional graphic support needs coming from other departments (e.g. HR, Sales Training…).
AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Excellent knowledge of Google Web Designer or similar tools or ability to create banners in HTML
· 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, in an international retail/fast fashion/life-style/beauty organization.
· Previous experience in coordinating a small team
· Proven working knowledge of design and photo-editing software and technologies
· Artistic and aesthetic sensitivity, accuracy and attention to details
· Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
· Educated to university degree level in Graphic Design or related fields
· Fluent in English and Italian – verbally and written
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
· Ability to motivate and train other colleagues
· Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude
· Ability to share knowledge
· Initiative and shared decision making approach
· Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
· Passion for work and the product
· Critical approach to the creative development and evaluation of all graphic projects
· Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to support shaping Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.