PANDORA ITALIA IS LOOKING FOR HIS/HER MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT! JOIN US!
The Merchandising Assistant is a predominantly support to the whole Merchandising Department. This role requires a varied support skillset, an aptitude for building relationships and understanding priorities.
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of Pride, Passion and Performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY TASKS
- Maintain and update product database
- Management of till partners and supply them with required pricing and promotional information
- Product management in AX database – product assortment, product status etc
- Supply marketing and other departments with all necessary information on new product
- Manage communication between departments on products to be discontinued
- Maintain and upload local prices, both RRP and Sell-In according to local pricing rules
- Support Head of Merchandise Trading with New Product Buying
- Analysis previous collection performance and plan Rate of Sales by product for new launches
- Prepare planning documents to be shared with EMEA
- Set up and prepare sales reports for sell-in events
- Manage samples and stock for sell-in launches
- Create order trackers for new campaigns, local promotions and Christmas orders
- Analysis business performance of Merchandising KPIs on a weekly basis and share with other departments where necessary
- Update and Maintain merchandising Plan and Market OTB
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to support business activities
Liaise with distributor and maintain communication on new product launches, forecasts, product files
Technical and job-related competence requirements
Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
MS Office literate; particularly analytical on Excel
KEY soft COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in merchandising and merchandising techniques
- Self-motivated, uses initiative
- Strong communication skills at all levels and across functions
- Builds relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously and prioritise workloa
- Thrives in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment Strong commercial awareness
Fluent in English.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
At least 2/3 years’ experience in a regional sales role
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.