Store Manager - Firenze CC i Gigli
PANDORA is currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Store Manager for our store in Firenze, C.C. i Gigli. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds most loved jewellery brands.
Responsibilities of the PANDORA Store Manager:
Leadership, coaching and development
- Responsible for managing x team members
- Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and thereby continuously strengthen our brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.
- Responsible for creating a motivational working environment and maintaining a high team spirit
- Responsible for recruiting the right people for the store and for Pandora
- Responsible for continuously developing own skills and competences and developing your team members talent in the best way, being the perfect role model
Targets and results
- Focus on achieving KPI’s, sales targets and results
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Reviewing weekly sales figures and KPI’s for each employee
- Appointing team members to ensure that visual merchandising is representative and meets Pandora’s standards, as well as making sure that all employees act according to the PANDORA visual merchandising guidelines.
- Responsible for the inventory and ordering of jewelry
- Responsible for organizing inventory stock
- Responsible for effectively managing inventory deliveries, storage and risk management
- Ensuring that daily cleaning is of high standard and that all furniture is properly maintained
- Ensuring that all visual merchandising practices are executed
Key qualifications of the PANDORA Store Manager:
- You have previous leadership experience in a luxury good or comparable retail environment
- You have a proven ability to recruit, coach and develop a team
- You are results driven and have the ability to inspire and create a highly collaborative selling environment
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are service-minded and customer focused
- You speak good English
- You have commercial understanding, financial planning, forecasting and reporting skills
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can easily adapt to changes
- You are flexible in regards to working hours and open to working evening, weekend and public holidays
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.