Store Manager Catania - Etnapolis - Maternity Cover
Category: Retail, Sales
Location: Catania, Italia
FOR A MATERNITY COVEREGE, PANDORA IS CURRENTLY SEEKING AN AMBITIOUS AND MOTIVATED STORE MANAGER FOR OUR STORE IN CATANIA. THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST LOVED JEWELLERY BRANDS.
Responsibilities of the PANDORA Store Manager:
· Leadership, coaching and development
· Responsible for managing x team members
· Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and thereby continuously strengthen our brand
· Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.
· Responsible for creating a motivational working environment and maintaining a high team spirit
· Responsible for recruiting the right people for the store and for Pandora
· Responsible for continuously developing own skills and competences and developing your team members talent in the best way, being the perfect role model
Targets and results
· Focus on achieving KPI’s, sales targets and results
· Sales reporting and analytics
· Reviewing weekly sales figures and KPI’s for each employee
· Appointing team members to ensure that visual merchandising is representative and meets Pandora’s standards, as well as making sure that all employees act according to the PANDORA visual merchandising guidelines.
· Responsible for the inventory and ordering of jewelry
· Responsible for organizing inventory stock
· Responsible for effectively managing inventory deliveries, storage and risk management
· Ensuring that daily cleaning is of high standard and that all furniture is properly maintained
· Ensuring that all visual merchandising practices are executed
Key qualifications of the PANDORA Store Manager:
· You have previous leadership experience in a luxury good or comparable retail environment
· You have a proven ability to recruit, coach and develop a team
· You are results driven and have the ability to inspire and create a highly collaborative selling environment
· You have excellent communication skills
· You are service-minded and customer focused
· You speak good English
· You have commercial understanding, financial planning, forecasting and reporting skills
· You thrive in a fast paced environment and can easily adapt to changes
· You are flexible in regards to working hours and open to working evening, weekend and public holidays
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.