PANDORA ITALIA IS LOOKING FOR HIS/HER TALENT MANAGER!
According to the Global guidelines/suggestions/best practices/procedures, will coordinate and manage all the Talent & Learning Development projects for the Cluster, defining, planning and implementing the necessary activities in order to enhance employees’ talent, skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
• Ensure robust development of and succession for A roles in the Cluster in line with Global direction
• Support employees development requirements for B employees deploying global concepts/tools
• Own the local talent plan driving key capability metrics and directing requirements
• Lead upgrade activity with local leaders in line with Global direction
• Deliver learning culture & activity in support of performance outcomes (e.g. RTL Academy)
• Ensure the planning, projecting, implementation, supervision, appraisal and improvement of all the Cluster Talent and Learning Development activities.
• Propose, develop, launch and collect the feedback for all the Cluster Talent and Learning Development projects (e.g. People Management, Performance Appraisal, Leadership, Coaching, etc.) and, where relevant, is involved in the creation and/or delivery of digital learning.
• Support and coordinate the production of training materials for in-house courses and the execution of Talent and Learning Development projects.
• Work closely with other departments and actively cooperate in order to identify the employees development needs, the talent discovery and growth in the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes, individual learning plans and regular alignment with business managers.
• Support the annual implementation of the employees’ appraisal process identifying relevant Talent and Learning Development needs and follow-up.
• Process and Systems Improvement (e.g. Learning and Induction, HR Tools).
• Ensure that statutory Talent and Learning Development requirements are met.
• Monitor training effectiveness and ROI, review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers and, if needed, revise L&D programs in order to adapt them to changes occurring in the work environment.
• Facilitate and deliver face 2 face classroom session, workshops for population at a different level.
• Support in managing the relevant budget, checking the monthly budget consumption in the areas of responsibility aligning to the given business objectives and quarterly revise forecasts.
• Handle internal and external reporting.
• Provide the necessary reporting/documentation and proper database maintenance.
• Act as a business partner with the local HR teams in the Cluster, sharing best practices related to the specific areas of responsibility.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS and TECHNICAL SKILLS
• At least 5/8 years of previous experience in the role within an international retail organization.
• Preferred education in HR, Communication, Psychology, RTL, Business Administration/Management
• Excellent knowledge of L&D best practices.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.).
• Learning and interpreting pre-written training packages for presentation.
• Proficient in Excel and Power Point
• Excellent English and Italian knowledge
• Available to travel frequent in Italy and abroad, also out of the Cluster
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, those enable to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
• Solid problem-solving, business acumen and negotiation skills.
• Service and team oriented.
• Tutoring and coaching
• Change Management
• Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
• Fast learner
• Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style
• Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
• Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required
• Demonstrable project management skills
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.