AP Accountant - Treasury
The current structure of SSC is now during the process of transforming into professional GBS (Global Business Services).
- Perform electronic and manual bank payments,
- Process payroll and tax payments,
- Book bank statements on a daily basis,
- Perform bank reconciliations,
- Handle foreign exchange rates processes,
- Perform month-end close activities,
- Prepare and submit documentation for internal controls (maintaining deadlines and good quality),
- Process AP/cash transactions including accruals, corrections and journal entries,
- Assist with the cash flow forecasting for the local markets, and make sure cash centralization is in place,
- Be in contact with the local banks in case of any issues,
- Handle internal customer inquiries and inquiries from outsourcing partners or authorities,
- Deliver services timely and in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Update work instructions,
- Prepare documentation for external audit,
- Identify opportunities for process improvement regarding quality and productivity,
- Archive bank related documents.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Min. 1 year of experience in similar position,
- Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (also in progress) alternatively bachelor, degree,
- Fluent English written and spoken,
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel,
- Very good time management and organizational skills,
- High sense of responsibility and ownership,
- Can-do attitude.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.