AP Junior Accountant
The PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) was established in Warsaw, Poland, in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region.
- Propose precoding of AP external and internal invoices,
- Send invoices to workflow and investigate reasons for lack of approval,
- Reconcile sub-ledger account and suppliers' statements,
- Handle queries from suppliers and Local Organizations,
- Perform Month End Close of AP module,
- Ad-hoc requests from AP Supervisor or AP Manager.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Accounting or financial background, or if you are a student,
- First experience with accounting, accounts payable from a Shared Service Center will be an advantage,
- Very good English is a must,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel,
- Willingness to learn with can-do attitude.
How to apply?
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.