AR Junior Accountant
With us you will be part of an international team, who takes ownership over accounting processes in PANDORA stores.
- Sales, payments, inventory transactions and reconciliations,
- Inquiries from local teams, stores’ personnel, internal and external auditors,
- Controlling, reporting and streamlining procedures.
Additional processes and projects depending on your pace of development:
- eCommerce, distributors network, cash collection.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Accounting or financial background,
- Very good English,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel,
- Positive energy & can-do attitude,
- Experience with accounts receivables from a Shared Service Centre or retail company, other foreign languages will be an advantage.
With our team you can:
- Impact the business and implement your ideas,
- Learn with other accounting experts and have fun!
- Practice English/other languages’ speaking, every day,
- Practice project management and develop leaderships skills,
- Maintain cooperation with different stakeholders in a matrix-structured company.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.